Act 1: Bereger

I've had trouble opening up about this experience, it was so damn terrifying every time I think about it, it shivers me timbers. The most traumatizing thing that happened, I never ate at McDonalds but instead started eating Los Pollos Hermanos with extra blue meth for breakfast, 2nd breakfast and dinner. Thats right no lunch because that's cringe.

It all started out on my car, after inserting a Coca Cola can up my asshole, I felt pretty hungry. I decided to eat some McDonalds. I entered the building, I was soon greeted by Cristiano Ronaldo selling me his Genghis Khan Trap Beats, Collectors Edition Discography. I was extremely hesitant to buy it as he could be actually selling me the Kublai Khan Mixtape. After about 30 mins of negotiation, I declined his offer. Cristiano Ronaldo proceeded to spin kick me on my left pelvis, where my brain is located. Yes my brain is on. my left pelvis, the 6th pelvis to be exact. Cristiano got his Luke Skywalker lightsaber, grabbed my Minecraft sword that Kanye West personally gifted me. After helping him out in battle, with his 100 year war against Eminem. Apparently Kanye ate Mom's Spaghetti. This caused M&m to turn into a skittle. Enraged skittle, I mean Eminem started to aggressively hit the gritty while screaming the fastest verse in Rap God. Kanye West and I entered battle using our comically oversized combat shovel, we started a rap battle. Eminem started to spit some epic bars while Biggie Smalls crashed his private jet into the World Trade- I mean the battle field to aid Eminem. Using an Ancient technique called, the Spinjitsu which I learned from real life Master Oogway from the  Lord of The Rings. Chanting out the secret word, "Sex" a blast, no wave of white smelly liquid cummed I mean came and washed off Eminem and Biggie Smalls. Wait was I talking about again? Oh yeah McDonalds. Me and Cristiano Ronaldo decided not to fight but instead make a covenant with each other. By cutting off each others fore skin and keeping it in a jar and drink it. So yeah, I bought the Kublai Khan mixtape.

Act 2 coming out soon