Act 4: The Kanye Compass

Me and Ronald's relationship was perfect, after saving Zimbabwe's economic market and creating the penetrator 9000, with surround sound sex sounds, throbbing levels, 1-3 and a semen generator. Our life was perfect, until I found out Ronald was sticking a Minecraft: Beginners handbook into his ass. He was cheating on me with Minecraft Steve, simultaneously being ass fucked by Notch, Jeb and being kissed by Minecraft Steve over a Zoom call. I called my homie, Kanye West. We had to plot our evil plan over a discord call in a furry lgbtq server. Me and Kanye called Kanye East, North and South to make the Kanye Compass. With this tool, we could turn Notch and Jeb from Minecraft into Victoria's Secret models.  As an act of revenge Ronald broke my Genghis Kublai Khan Mix-Trap tape beats collectors super idol Vbucks discography. I defended my self by doing the fortnite sussy balls floss, while Kanye inserted the penetrator 9000 into his mouth and started rapping all 18 tracks of the Life Of Pablo, simultaneously. I then simultaneously started to simultaneously finger some simultaneous cheese and simultaneously sniff my poo covered finger. This action made Ronald McDonald to afraid to wipe his shit covered asshole, and simultaneously called up his home Skittle. It was time for the rematch.

As always biggie smalls crashed his private X-Wing fighter into Xi Ji Ping's local 7-Eleven. Me and Kanye booted up our snow-speeder and played on our Game Boy Advance and summoned a wither from Minecraft. Andrew Tate came out and started to whip his cock out and take a piss on a feminist. Kanye East booted up his pc to get that fortnite battle pass, as I proceeded to take a shit out my ass. Kanye wasn't able the obtain the battle pass sadly, ass Robnald McDonalds already won the victory Royale, I then committed seppuku because I forgot to put deodorant on and I farted in an elevator. Ronald won, and now I needed tio pay child support, I called Paul Badman to settle our Minecraft PVP 1v1 battle on Hypixel.