act 3: the curvature of mark walk Bergers cum

after sharing a walberguer of badger was slippery curved burgecum. we then shared a nice intimate, moist kiss on the tips of our lips, to the slippery tension of the tips of our cocks. Tasting Ronald McDonalds special sauce was like none other but, tasting my newly found love interests sauce... was like mixing cumin powder and sperm cells. Definitely better than the BTS McDonalds sweet and spicy sauce. The curvature of his penetrator 3000 is truly perfect for the inside of my ass whole. After we got done making hot, sexy love we went out and danced along the moonlight.

As the moonlight of the black power ranger rained down on us, I could see his eyes glistening along with the ocean of cum, pure black cum. I want to reproduce with this man, but there's no way in hell I could bare his gametes in my stomach. He carries pairs of mcburglar genes into my stomach, creating a terminator burger Christian Ronaldo I show speeed culmination. his genes mixed with mine may surely break the world. Thank god for protection. After getting diabetes I surely know how to be careful with who I share my sugar to. Ronald McDonalds eats my sugar, he enjoys it, he eats my white, flows, yummy, tasty sugar. 

After we head to the disco nights in the lgbtq club in the aisle of Walmart. Then we immeadietly commit super idol to our parents and loved ones. Swim swim swim swim she said, swim swim swim. My mother loves to swim. All of the other ones hate me now, but I am still gonna finnesese my sponge bob Patrick starch corn starch. I wanna pole dance baby yeah. Oh wait I'm supposed to be talking about Steven Spielberg and his burgers. Yes we did eat the burger

roses are red, violets are blue just like my balls after one night with Ronald McDonald. He gets me cum-blocked. 

written by stupid author 2