Act 2: cheeseburgers ouahhh

After Cristiano and I both drank each others foreskin, I finally set out to do. Buy A Double McNugget BTS Mark Wahlbereger, I've heard stories from my great grand granduncle/father from Alabama, President Obamna. The legendary burger, put on the top 100 most dangerous burgers, caused the 911 incident, stole 30 credit cards and turned drug dealers into Kids Bop singers. It so legendary it made All Goodman discover the Fortnite orange justice. I walked over onto the counter, but I became so scared my timebrs shivered so harD. I started to shoddy poo poo all over my pewdiepie gaming chair. I was so scared because I saw Arthur Morgan wearing fake Jordans, JOSEPHS! I gathered my strength to carry on, I got rapper, 50 Cent and pulled him out of my pocket.  50 cent started rapping about how he cancelled his Netflix subscription and helped Abraham Lincoln find a vaccine for Ligma. He was slowly deteriorating from 50 Cent to 1 Peso. Although I pulled out a 50 Cent outta my pocket the cashier still wanted some more robux and footnote V bucks I then proceeded to lap dance on Ronald McDonald and was able to persuade him to live in a sophisticated mud hut and sell his piss to Indian midgets and disguise it as yellow breast milk.

After starting a business of selling piss to Indian midgets, me and Ronald McDonald started to cook, drink and suck on each others di- I mean sell piss. Ronald soon found out that I was having a side job, selling durags to wear on your ass cheeks. Ronald entered a fit of rage, starting a mukbang channel  on him eating 50 strawberry flavored condoms, and increasing the amount every upload. Knowing I had a side job and I owed him a cup of cum, my credit card and a marijuana cigarette, including some roux. I finally had enough money to buy, I knew Ronald would come for me if I didn't have the cup of cum to pay him back for the Mark Wahlberger. I made a nether portal in Minecraft, and went to the nether and teleported back to the earth to fight M&m again for a rematch. But I decided to get the Berger instead. I hit the gritty so hard I was instantly backflipping into the fries fryer of the nearest McDonald's. I pull my 800 Robux from my pocket, hand over the robux to the adopt me player and I was able to obtain the legendary, ridable flyable ultra rare Mark Wahlberger. After buying, I saw Ronald McDonald at the entrance of the restaurant, sucking all those condoms made his dick so big it turned into a an oversized baseball bat. But he had 1 weakness, he still had his foreskin. I then proceeded to grab the large combat shovel and rub it suspicious against Ronald. Why did I do it? it's the bro code. Me and Ronald kissed each other with a bucket of colonel sanders chicken wings in between. As a sign of friendship, it's the bro code. We then split the legendary Wahlberger.

Act 3 coming to theaters near you