The Scream of a Lifetime

"You do know that you're a dumbass, right?"

"Shut up."

Rye sighed and propped his feet up on the school desk. His close friend, James, was staring at him with a curious expression.

"So let me get this straight. The Lance was bothering you? Damn, I guess you've got yourself a fanboy."

Rye groaned and threw his pencil case at James' face. It was what he deserved. Besides, Lance wasn't his fanboy, he was just a nice guy who wanted to be friends.

At least that's what Rye wanted to believe.

"Speak of the devil."

Rye glanced around before spotting a smiling Lance nearby. He sauntered over to their side of the classroom with his two buddies following close behind.

Upon reaching Rye, Lance leaned against his desk with a mischievous look on his face. He was up to no good.

"Hey."

"What."

"That's not a nice way to greet someone. I'm sure the girls would agree." Lance deviously grinned and folded his arms together, raising an eyebrow at Rye as he waited for a proper response.

"...Hi."

"That's much better. Anyways, I was thinking-"

"That's new," Rye mumbled, unable to mute his laughter.

It was okay if no one laughed at his jokes since he laughed at them himself. It's why James called him pathetic, but self-love wasn't so wrong now, was it?

"That's clever, you little rat," Lance whispered, his face now a few inches away from Rye. He reached out to ruffle the clown's head with a menacing grin etched onto his ghostly skin.

It left Rye a wrecked mess, unable to form words as he opened and closed his mouth like a blubbering fish.

On the other hand, he felt warm. It was a soft interaction that soothed his trembling heart. There was something peaceful about it. The rough callouses on Lance's hand of unknown origin felt right. The warmth of his hand and the closeness of his body felt blissful.

Rye was satisfied, and it seemed that Lance was also pleased with Rye's reaction, or lack thereof.

At least Rye didn't explode with anger.

"My friends and I are going to a scare carnival today, and I was wondering if you'd like to come with? It's totally up to you, but I have two extra tickets if you want."

"And a pretty good discount on food," Lance added on, whispering in such a dulcet tone that it made Rye shiver with thrill, his whole body sensitive with electricity. It intensified when Lance slipped the tickets into Rye's breast pocket. Their eye contact hypnotizing, almost unbreakable, but Lance had to be the first to look away.

They both felt breathless, as if the force of exhilaration had been washed away with one glance.

"I'll... uh, think about it," Rye managed to say, making sure to wipe his sweaty palms against his pants to ease his worries.

"Sweet. See you later then."

Lance stood up and ambled towards the other side of the classroom along with his two gaping friends, both of which were prodding and nudging him about what happened.

As for James, well... he knew better. He learned not to question anything or he would have to deal with a few bruises concerning the clown's temper. How unfortunate.

Rye was frustrated. And horny.

Really horny.

That's when the substitute teacher barged into the classroom with an announcement.

"Your teacher is absent today, so this will be a free period. Do whatever you want, but don't be too loud."

"That's what she said," Rye yelled out loud, acting innocent when the sub looked his way. Granted he was the only one snickering at his lame joke.

How sad.

Rye continued on with his day like normal, except for the fact that he was feeling giddy when he reached his home. He was already rushing to take off his clothes and hop in the shower to save some time before their rendezvous.

He embraced the hot water trickling down his back, darkening his light brown hair. It felt good. It felt warm. It reminded him of how he felt around Lance. His warm touch that felt good, almost gratifying.

Rye bit his lip and aggressively shook his head in an attempt to be ridden of the sinful thoughts, but alas, he was too late.

His eyes were heavy with lust and his abdomen tightened with pleasure. His whole body perked up as he was beginning to grow responsive to his surroundings.

Rye rubbed his thighs together, enjoying the waves of excitement it brought him with a breathy moan. He slid a hand down his toned stomach to reach his erect cock, wrapping his fingers around it with a tight grip.

He teased his leaking tip with his thumb, rubbing it slowly at a torturing pace and biting his lip at the burning sensation it created.

He was so sensitive that his whole body kept jerking forwards, but didn't stop. Rye kept stroking himself for an achingly long time, wanting to build up his desires.

He used his other hand to touch his perky nipples, pulling and squeezing at them until they were swollen and throbbing.

Rye was so aroused that he was panting hard like some sort of animal, desperate and greedy for pleasure.

He imagined the feel of Lance's rough hands on his, gently caressing him, which caused his abdomen to tense up, making him stifle a cry as his blushing tip gushed with streaks and streaks of sticky white liquid.

"Fuck," he breathed out.

He silently continued showering and thoroughly cleaned himself up, ignoring his actions and his thoughts. He then went to his room and chose his best clothes to wear. Perhaps he was trying to impress Lance, but no one needed to know.

He put on some random cologne that he found and was ready to go. He was wearing a shirt with abstract art on it, along with some normal black pants and a matching beanie.

He believed that he outdid himself this evening.

When he was the first to arrive at the busy carnival, he figured that warming himself up would be the most ideal since he wasn't all that good with that 'horror' stuff.

Rye and horror did not mix well at all.

He was in for a ride.