Lord have mercy!

A story about a story about a story abou....

When.... when did  morning arrive? When did the pots and pans start to clank. When....?

It was just a minute ago that I rested my heavy head on the fluffiest pillow in the whole wide world, conveniently ignoring the fly on my forehead. 

When....why did this feeling of despair take over? 

Getting up in the morning has always been a chore. But getting up in the morning after days of vacation is a near impossible task. A task which an extremely lazy person abhors and thus avoids. 

It does therefore fill me with such despair that on this beautiful foggy autumn morning, I have to go to work. A work I have no interest in. 

Oh lord, have mercy on this poor soul trying to get her precious mornings rest. You see, I dont mind getting up as much as my body does. Such a lethargic beautiful day. Was it not enough having to wake up at these ghostly hours that mother too starts calling for me to get up. 

I don't know how they do it? These entity called parents. How do they get up early in the morning, and still have the energy to annoy the last bit of living soul out of you. 

Lovely creations, I tell you! 

Creak goes my bones as I finally sit up on my bed. No, my body still isn't ready to get out. You see, it happens in stages. This is the first stage. The second my father barges in shouting for me to get ready soon will be next stage and *yawn*, well the rest is left up to you, I am too lazy to even *yawn*

Good lord, why? Why do we have to brush? Why do we have to take a bath? So early.....-_-

At least there is breakfast. The promise of good food is a great motivation. The dream like smell of hot and toasty chicken soup carries my to the kitchen. Delicious! The soup looks great. 

Hippity hop goes my legs to the dining table. I absolutely love soup on a cold autumn morning. 

A buttered up bread to go along with it and your day is made. Sip goes my tea. Make sure to add in a lot of butter. Dip it into the soup, let the toast soften a little. And then gobble it up. 

If there is heaven, this is it. Whack goes my mothers hand on my head as a droplet of soup almost spills on my pristine white shirt. An ironed up shirt, an ironed and clean skirt, none my doing. Credit goes to my incredible father. But this should be enough of an indicator that I haven't been lacking in the parents sections. I have no idea what incredibly incredible world saving act I performed in my previous life to have such incredible entities of parents. 

Good lord, this is yummy. I lick my plate clean and put it in the dishwasher like the good kid that I am. Opening the door to this incredibly sunny.. scratch that.....incredibly rainy and foggy morning has never been better. Was I really just wallowing about my life a few minutes ago. 

Are you kidding me?! My life is great!! I love autumn. I love the foggy, slightly cloudy weather and most of all I love all the toasty feelings that come with it. 

All I need now are these earpods with magical music while this expensive tube takes me to my workplace. Except I left my earpods near my table in my room. What a loathsome life! What an incredible lazy person! How will I enjoy my train ride to my next destination. 

No matter! I have decided to stay optimistic today. Nothing, absolutely nothing! can disturb my nirvanah that I achieved during breakfast. The first rays of sun adds to my optimism. It's like the world is working for me today. My dopamine levels are at an all time high. 

Worry not dear readers! This protagonist will not wallow anymore!