A Different Perspective (Part 2)

It sure is warm in here. Every part of my senses are on overload. 

The space is small but perfect for me. The foul smell however, disgusting!

How do these creatures find 101 ways of taking a bath and cleaning their clothes, but somehow manage to find 102 excuses of not doing it. How!!

If I have to stay in here for another minute, all my seven legs might as well cripple and fall off. 

Oh yes! You guessed it right dear readers. Indeed I am the spider mentioned in chapter 2. The very same spider getting mauled by the bee. 

No matter. I managed to escape afterall, with one less leg yes, no matter! no matter!

That nasty fly however, now that's a completely different matter. Just between you and me, I have managed to use my extensive contacts to send a message of the fly's whereabouts to one of my lizard friends. 

Oh yes! They will find it soon enough. You see, our friendship goes a long way. Both of us born in the unkept house of a human. The human died pretty soon. It was meh. We had to find a way to survive. Being the cleverest amongst our siblings, we made a pact. 

Bonded over idiots for siblings, we slowly lured and killed each one of them. Not one of my best days, I tell you! All of that, only to be stuck  inside this disgusting creatures clothing. 

I might not even make it with the amount of items there are in this weird little chamber that I seem to be stuck in. The worst is what they call a 'phone'.  Absolutely useless! Made to kill us all. 

And what is this...0-0....i need to crawl out of here!! My sanity depends on it!!

I was never given the option however since as soon as I crawled out, a huge thing swept me out of the way. Now the rest is.....x-x....

My delightful readers!

 It is with incredible grief that I inform you about the demise of the narrator of this chapter. You see, people do not take kindly to spiders on their person. 

Well, this was one such unlucky spider. Having chosen him for our story, I had expected a bit of instincts. But this creature has none. It crawls out whenever as if it isn't already the smallest, squashable thing around here. I was tempted too. 

*nervous laughter*....t..that was a joke.......*awkward silence*

M..Moving on!! As the spider would say 'No matter!'

*clears throat* Well, since the demise of our dear narrator, you are welcome to attend their funeral. We will go on and keep bringing y'all delightful chapter with more intelligent creature, I assure you. 

For now, ADIOS. Don't forget to touch grass once in a while!

Yours extremely charming, 

Author. :)