~ Memory 1 ~

A/N; Yes I finally am making a story, we'll see how long my motivation last. Anyway, you'll be learning about my Rainbow Friends AU as the story goes on I guess.

So in this chapter is just a memory-
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
"Hey Blue? Guess what we made for you today!" Blue looked up at the human, a nice man that seemed to be in his thirties. "Oooh! What is it Mr. Ozzie?!" The small blue creature asked excitedly, dropping some letter blocks on top of each other that he had been playing with. "Since Daniel can't exactly stay with you, we decided to make another color for you! Do you wanna meet he-I mean him?" Mr. Ozzie said, a soft smile on his face.

Blue jumped with excitement. A new friend! He couldn't believe it! "Yeah! Ye!" He nodded his head vigorously, excited to meet the new rainbow creature. He knew Daniel couldn't come to the play place all the time so Mr. Ozzie had made him a new friend to play with him all the time, and Blue was excited to meet him! Mr. Ozzie suddenly straightened himself, looking serious all of sudden. "But before you do, I want you to be careful with him." He began, the blue creature looked at him with confusion. "Why?" He asked.

Mr. Ozzie took a deep breath. "There were slight difficulties with the rainbow machine and due to those difficulties, the new color is blind. And he hasn't exactly learned the whole place, so please be gentle and careful with him. Oh and be careful when you hug him, he uh. . .had some surgeries on his chest." He explained, trying to make it sound simple as he could for Blue's head. Since the blue creature was a dummy. "Oh. . ." Blue frowned for a moment. "But that's okay! I can still meet him, right?" He piped up again.

The man chuckled and nodded. "Colan bring Green here." He ordered, and a scientist that had blueish gray hair and a lab coat appeared, and he was holding a fluffy green creature, who's eyes were all derpy and such. "Blue meet Green, Green meet Blue." Mr. Ozzie said as Colan carefully placed Green down in front of Blue, but the blue creature stared at Green all starry-eyed and slight rose tinted cheeks.

Green was taller! His new friend was taller than him! "So what do you think Blue?" Mr. Ozzie asked, "He's amazing!" Blue exclaimed before noticing some bandages on Green's chest, he guessed that was where the blind creature had surgery at. "Well I guess we will leave you two to get to know each other." Mr. Ozzie then left the party room, though Colan lingered for a little longer. "Now, Blue, did Oswald tell you everything?" He asked seriously but calmly. "Ye! He told me to be careful because of the surgery and blindness!" Blue answered.

Colan nodded. "Okay, and you wanna know why he had surgery?" The scientist sat down, looking calm as ever. "Why?" Blue blinked. "It's because Green wanted surgery." Blue looked even more confused but slightly concerned now. "You see, there's this 'thing' called transgender and Green here, is transgender. You see, when we first created Green, he was originally a female but he wanted surgery and so we did just that." Colan explained. "Ohh! So Green is a boy now?" Blue blinked, trying to wrap his head around the explanation. "Yes." Colan nodded and stood up, "Now if you excuse me, I have things to do." And with that, he walked out of the party room.

Blue looked at Green, who was just kinda sitting there, looking nervous and shy. "Hello!" The blue creature greeted, carefully grabbing one of Green's paws and held it. A bright smile on the smaller male's face. "H - Hello. . ." Green answered nervously, a shy small smile on his face. Though he was kinda just doing a cute little blep, since his tongue was poking out of his mouth slightly. "What do you like to do for fun?" Blue asked, carefully helping his new friend up. Who easily towered over him slightly. "U - Um. . .w - What do you mean?" Green didn't understand.

"You know! Like games?" Blue replied, huffing slightly but Green just tipped his head to one side. "W - What kind of games a - are there?. . ." The green creature asked shyly. "Well there's hide and seek, tag, and uh. . . .yeah that's it that Daniel told me." Blue shrugged, before hearing a quiet whimper. He saw tears forming in Green's eyes, and with swift movements that Blue could muster, he pulled Green into a comforting hug. "Hey, Hey, Hey! What's wrong? I didn't mean to make you cry!" He asked, looking worried and guilty. ". . .I - I just wish I c - could see. . . ." Green sniffed quietly.

Blue thought for a moment, remembering the first game he had suggested. He suddenly a huge amount of guilt, he held Green closer. "It's okay, we don't have to play hide and seek if you don't wish to." Blue mumbled, "And I'm sure they will fix your blindness in the future, I promise!" He tried to sound convincing and reassuring but Green just blinked a few times as if he was trying to process what Blue had said. "A - Are you sure?. . ." Green asked quietly, still a bit teary. Blue nodded. "I'm sure!" He nuzzled Green's cheek. "A - And who's this Daniel?. . ." The green creature asked nervously.

The blue creature carefully lets go of the blind creature and sat down. "Daniel is my first ever friend!" He told him excitedly, his eyes shining brightly. "Well I guess now my first ever human friend!" He chuckled. "O - Oh. . .O - Okie." Green smiled awkwardly, and sat down. "Do you. . .want me to sho—I mean let you uh feel around the place?" Blue asked, trying to figure out if he even worded that right. "Did that sound right?" He wondered out loud, which made the blind creature giggled quietly which made Blue's heart flutter a bit but he brushed it off, acting like it was nothing. Acting like it's a normal feeling and such.

"N - No but sure." Green smiled, doing another blep again. "Okay!" Blue took Green's paw and started leading him around the facility, trying his best to describe each room. He would pause in each room to let the blind creature feel each thing in whatever room, and Blue would explain what Green had touched. After the feeling and explanation tour, they both were in the party room again, sitting on the stage. "Mr. Ozzie said we'll be performing for the kids once we're old enough but for now we are just uh. . .I don't remember oof." Blue was saying.

Green tipped his head to one side, his tongue still sticking out. "I. . .I am kinda hungry, you said there's food here, right?" He blinked innocently, and he wasn't even looking in the right direction. Blue stifled a amused snort, and smiled. "Yeah there's food here! Mr. Marsh always organizes the food in our food dis-. . .dispENser?" Blue replied before struggling to say the last word.

The blind creature giggled quietly. He liked Blue. Blue was funny. "Hello kids, I hear that you're hungry so here's some food for y'all!" Blue smiled as a woman with dark brown skin and black hair placed a blue food bag and a green food bag down. "Alright, see ya later little ones!" She said before leaving. "Who was that? S - she sounded unfamiliar but I guess nice. . .?" Green asked. Sounding awkward and hesitant. "Oh her? That was Alexa! Or we will just call her Mrs. Woods!" Blue replied, puffing out his fluffy chest. "And yeah, she's nice! A bit too obsessive over Victoria though." He huffed.

Green lifted a arm and clumsily placed it on Blue's shoulder, a bit too roughly. "Oof! Careful!" The blue creature huffed quietly, earning a apologetic look. "S - Sorry. . ." Green mumbled guiltily, whimpering quietly. Blue placed a paw on his Green's chest, but with extra carefulness and gentleness. Green squeaked in surprise. "It's okay!" Blue purred happily, "I forgive you!" He then hugged him, smiling brightly. The blind creature smiled a bit, and leaned against the hug. Purring softly.

Enjoying this moment. . .
_____________________
Wholesome! And yes, my AU Green is transgender because I said so! :D
Anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter!~