~ Memory 4 ~

Nehehehsfsdfds more memories!! But I'm seriously running out of ideas for the memory chapters help——
ANYWAY- ONTO THE CHAPTER YAS-
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
Purple as sitting on the metal table as some scientists were just gathering tools and such, though they were keeping an eye out for a certain scientist named Red, from what they heard he was the newest scientist here and he had only been here for a week so far. Blue, Green and Orange had met him so far but not them yet and they were super curious of him. Unfortunately, the scientists weren't quite done with them yet.

They weren't sure what the scientists were doing to them. That's when a man with dark brown hair and a black tuxedo entered the lab, looking a bit irritated. "Is he done yet?" The man demanded. Purple continued to wait impatiently, blinking slowly as they watched all of them. "No Mr. Oswald, he's taking a lot longer than Green and Orange." One of the scientists responded. "Remember guys, we're only turning Purple into a weapon. Not a entertainer like the other three. Understand?" The man—or Oswald I suppose—said sternly.

"So you better not fuck him up Vivian!" He snapped towards the lead scientist, who simply just nodded. The purple creature was. . .confused to say the least, they didn't understand. 'A weapon? What's that?' Purple wondered, tilting their head to one side. "Shouldn't we tell Red that there's one more color?" They perked up, their small tail wagging a bit. Hoping they get to see the new scientist. "No, Red doesn't need to know that we have a rainbow weapon." Oswald growled. "Now get back to work." He ordered before leaving the lab.

Purple shifted uncomfortably, feeling crushed. They had been wanting to see the new scientist ever since they heard about him which was two days ago. "Sorry Purple, looks like you won't be meeting our newest scientist." The words made them feel even more crushed, and despite not usually talking, you can see practically see how crushed they looked. "But don't worry! I'm sure you'll meet him as a monstrous weapon!" The scientist assured them.

Though the sentence made Purple freeze. They realized the scientists all kept talking about turning them into a weapon, but they didn't understand and yet. . .they started to feel as if it's something bad. They shivered a bit. "W - What is a weapon. . .?" They asked, their voice sounding a bit raspy. "Oh. Simple. A weapon is something that we use to kill anyone." Vivian explained, grabbing a clipboard and started writing something down on it. "Now Purple, just hold still." She ordered, looking at a scientist. "Colan, is it ready?" She asked.

Purple froze. They saw a syringe filled with yellow substance. Out of instinct and habit, the small purple launched themselves off of the metal table, biting onto Vivian's arm. Sinking their teeth into her arm. "Ow! You little bitch!" She snarled, grabbing their scruff and threw them onto the floor. They let out a pained whimper, quickly getting up. Looking towards the other scientists that had the shocker. They bared their teeth, grabbing ahold of their collar and used their claws to rip it off. They had been injected with so many syringes, and been in this room since they were created.

They had enough.

Purple held the shock collar between their claws and ran off. "Get back here you little bitch!" They heard Vivian about from behind them, they spotted a vent and out of panic, they opened the vent and hid inside. Hearing the vent close behind then. They decided to leave the shock collar at the exit of the vent and crawled away. They refused to become a weapon for the play place, they didn't want any part in their evil plans. They soon arrived at a random vent and it seemed to be the vent near the workshop.

"What do you mean you lost him?!" Oswald was yelling at Vivian, who had bandages on her arm. "He fucking bit my arm and ran off!" She retorted. He let out a irritated groan, before a unfamiliar scientist came up to them both. Purple blinked, staring at the unfamiliar scientist. He was all red with a decent sized lab coat, looking like he was in his teenage years. "What the fuck are you two shouting about? I can hear you from my office!" Was this Red the scientist that the others talked about?

Purple smiled shyly. Their tail wagging. "It's nothing Red. Nothing that you need to know, I promise." Oswald smiled gently, placing a hand on the smaller male's shoulder. "But-" Red started but Oswald had already walked off. "Yeah, you heard the boss. It's nothing that you need to know, so mind your damn business." Vivian growled, shoving him out of her way. Red stumbled a bit, before growling quietly.

The purple creature realized that Red was a rainbow creature, he wasn't human. They let out a gasp of amazement, their eyes shining with awe. "Fuck her." Red growled with annoyance. "What's her fucking problem?" He snorted, before entering the workshop. Purple smiled, they wanted to talk to him. However when they tried to open the vent, it wouldn't budge. They froze. Why wasn't the vent opening?

They looked around as they continued to try and open the vent, but it wasn't budging. Their heart started to pound with terror, they can still feel the taste of blood in their mouth. Usually they wouldn't ask for help, and they sure that the other vents wouldn't open. "It wouldn't hurt to try right. . .?" They mumbled to themselves, silently praying that the other vents would open. They then crawled towards another random vent, they had no idea where they were going in these vents.

Purple soon arrived at a vent that was near the basement but wasn't in the basement, their tail twitched as they tried to open the vent but it wouldn't budge. They let out a scared whine, why weren't the vents opening?! They crawled backwards a little, curling up. "So what about Purple Oswald?" They perked a bit, seeing two different legs. "Forget about them, we'll just make Orange or a new rainbow friend into the weapon." Oswald replied.

They felt incredibly hurt by the first part of the sentence, they hid their face into their paws. Feeling suddenly lonely and even more scared. They didn't want to be forgotten!. . .Why did they had to enter the vents just to escape their fate? They let out a quiet whimper, feeling tears forming in their eyes. Their whole body beginning to shake with fear. "Help!" They suddenly forced themselves to cry out for help but surprisingly enough, nobody heard them. Purple flattened themselves against the coldness of the vent metal, shutting their eyes closed.

Burying their face into their paws, quietly sobbing. They wrapped their tail around themselves, still quietly sobbing. They didn't want to be alone or forgotten, but they couldn't exactly escape the vents. Purple carefully but slowly stood up, and turned away, walking towards who knows where. To be honest, they had no idea where they were going. The6 had no idea the vent path would take them.

That's when they soon found a somewhat decent sized room, it was empty but it looked roomy enough. Maybe not the same size of their own—-old bedroom, but it looked decent to live in. They crawled to the corner of it and curled up, closing their eyes. Letting out quiet sobbing. Their body shaking, the cold air of the vent brushed against them. It didn't help they had short fur. However no matter how much the vent was cold to them and caused them to shiver with coldness, the pit of loneliness growing wider and wider by every minute. . .Purple didn't want to be in here alone. They didn't want to. But somehow they felt as if. . .

They deserved it. . .?
_____________________
A memory chapter about a certain sussy vent creature? And a sneak peak of their past?
Hell yeah!✨✨
Poor Purple though, damn. . .

I hope you enjoyed the chapter though👍