~ A somewhat usual day ~

When I start writing this chapter, I am sick. So. . .ye?
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov -
The memory of the two meeting was always so special for Blue, before everything had gone to shit, before a child had ripped out his eye. He couldn't exactly remember anything after his eye was ripped out but he knew the next thing he knew, he woke up to see a certain scientist had finished stitching a button eye on him. Of course, Blue shrugged off the questionable memory and decided to pay Green a visit, even though he knew nobody was allowed to go into Green's room which made everyone except for Red. Though luckily, the blue creature knew where Green mostly hung out, which was the theater.

"Hell Green!" He greeted cheerfully, approaching the blind creature, who had flinched in surprise. "B - Blue? Is that you?" Green asked with his usual hesitant and nervous voice, and Blue stood next to him. "Yeah it's me! So has any humans came yet?" He asked, feeling more happier than he ever was whenever he was with the blind creature. "N - No not yet. . ." Green responded, looking a bit uncomfortable. "Aw man, I'm sure Red will find some humans soon!" Blue smiled brightly before pulling Green into a tight hug.

Green quietly squeaked in surprise, tensing a bit before relaxing into the hug. Blue had noticed that the blind creature would always stiffen or tense whenever someone or something touches him, and he would always be more scared and cautious around Red. Of course, Blue had finally notice this but he still didn't understand why. He was a bit worried though. "A - Are you sure?. . .'soon' won't affect Orange." Green mumbled, leaning against the hug. "W - We all know how hungry he gets. He might e - end up trying to eat one of us, and you know what will happen. . ." He continued on. Hoping Blue would catch on at the end but he just received a confused noise from the blue creature.

Green sighed. "And R - Red will punish him." He reminded him, before shuddering a bit afterwards. The memories of Red's harsh punishments made him whimper, he cautiously moved a paw towards his stomach, carefully pressing against a scar that was hidden underneath his fluff. He whined quietly and leaned more closer into the hug. "Ah good point, but don't worry, we have food packs. So if Orange ever gets hungry again, we can just feed him the food packs." Blue pointed out, "I guess. . ." Green didn't sound convinced, but he knew the smaller male was only trying to comfort him and such.

The green creature shifted a bit, wrapping a long arm around Blue. "S - Speaking of Red. . . .where is he?" He suddenly asked, looking towards the wrong direction. Blue finally let out of Green and sat down on the theater stage, carefully pulling Green down next to him. "I'm not sure, but last time I saw him was in the shower room, cleaning the vents." Blue answered. "O - Oh. . ." Green frowned, shifting uncomfortably but it wasn't a unfamiliar feeling, unfortunately. The blind creature lifted a paw and rubbed one of his eyes, feeling exhausted like usual. He hadn't got much sleep at all, not since. . . .the death M.

He shivered at the memory, he may not be able to see but he remembered the taste of blood in his mouth, the sickening scent of blood as well. He remembered how he had killed some children on the day, their screams filling his ears as he killed against his will. Though when the blind creature gently touched a scar that was hidden underneath his fluff and was on his side, he remembered how Red had ruthlessly and secretly experimented on all of them. He remembered his own painful roaring during the experiments, he remembered the pain and every single tool that he felt digging into his body.

"Green!" He snapped back to reality, looking towards the direction Blue's voice. "Y - Yes Blue?" It was a habit of him looking like he was about to get punished, "You zoned out again." Blue said, gently patting Green's shoulder. "What were you thinking about this time?" He asked, sounding curious. "U - Um. . .nothing really." The blind creature mumbled in response, knowing that Blue and the others don't exactly remember what had Red done to them. And as much Green wanted to say something about it, he couldn't. Red had threatened him to not tell anyone during a punishment.

And so, the blind creature kept his mouth shut since then. "You sure?" Green frowned and shifted uncomfortably, frowning. "Mhm. . ." He nodded slowly, and leaned slightly against Blue's shoulder before suddenly sitting up straight when he heard someone else entered the theater. "Alright, you two. Where's Orange?" It was Red. As much as Green wanted to snap and try to attack the scientist, he didn't have the courage or guts to do so. He knew he would just get punished ruthlessly and shit.

"Pretty sure he's in his cave." Blue answered with a shrug. "It's where he always is soooo. . . .yeah." He added, Red narrowed his eyes. "Hm. .okay." He sounded unfocused and a bit distracted by something else, this made Green shiver. "Why do you ask boss?" Blue asked, sounding and looking curious. "Well, today Orange gets his yearly vaccination." Red grumbled, as he pulled out a clipboard and a pencil. He had a unreadable expression on his face. "Hey boss?" Blue suddenly spoke again, while Green was silently listening. "Hm?" Red looked at the large blue creature, seemingly uninterested of what Blue had to say. "Why does Orange get vaccinations?" He wondered out loud.

Green blinked as he listened silently. "It's because of how his body was created. Since Orange was created to act like some kind of animal, and due to that, he was designed to have what animals need. Such as vaccinations and many other things that animals need when they are taken to a vet clinic." Red explained with a careless shrug, his facial expression didn't change as he spoke though. "A vet clinic?" Blue tipped his head to one side, causing Red to sigh in irritation. "It's like a human hospital but for animals. They however, use different tools and medicines." He explained once more.

He then started to write something on the clipboard. "Rawr!" Orange's weird roaring noise barged into the theater, Green flinched in surprise. "Yes, and it's time for your yearly vaccination." Red growled, putting away the clipboard and the pencil. "Rawr." Orange pouted, his tail lashing. The poor thing couldn't exactly talk or make any actual sounds like the others could do. "Let's just go." Red grumbled and led Orange out of the theater, Blue suddenly leaned against Green's shoulder. Silently enjoying the softness of his fluffy fur.

"You're a lot fluffier than when we were kids." Blue commented, hugging the blind creature again, this time it felt different. Green felt his heart starting to pound against his chest, it surprised him. "R - Really?" He asked quietly, had he gotten fluffier throughout the years? He didn't feel fluffier but it's probably just him. "Yeah!" Blue replied. Green smiled a bit, remembering the good memories that they had before the experiments and the death M. He sighed quietly, and just straight up leaned into the hug completely.

If he had to admit, he was feeling a little touched starved today. "I love you!~" Blue giggled, holding the blind creature close. Of course, Green didn't think much of it but he had a feeling that meant something else and yet. . .he couldn't think of it. Or maybe he didn't know? He had no clue. "I love you too. ." He mumbled shyly, the three words tasted bitter. Why did it sound different now? Why did it seem like it might have another meaning? Maybe there was and he didn't know it yet?  Maybe he should ask Red?

. . .No. He couldn't. . . .

Could he?. . .
_____________________
More AU lore in this chapter!
I hope you enjoy it!<3
And yes, I finished this when I'm still sick- cool-