~ Black?! ~

Judging by the title of this chapter, yes. There will be a new color of mine in here, so cool.
☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
_____________________
- Third persons pov/10 years later -
Its been ten years since what happened. All the Rainbow Friends, especially Green, had found themselves lost and confused of what to do with themselves. It didn't feel right, nothing felt right without the scientist that had controlled them, abused them and so many things to them around. They all actually wanted him back, but they weren't even sure if he was dead or alive since it had been years since the last time they all saw him. Hell, Purple, didn't even know where he was.

"Hey guys!" Green looked at Blue, since the green creature had glasses on. It still felt really weird to see and such. "So I've got an idea and I promise it might help us feel a little more less lonely." Blue began, pulling out a black bucket of paint. "We can make a new rainbow creature!" He smiled brightly. Orange tipped his head to one side, his tail flickering slowly. "And why would we do that?" Purple asked, coming out of nowhere. "Like I said, to make us feel a little more less lonely since we don't have Red around anymore." Blue explained.

Green blinked, blushed no slightly at how happy and excited Blue looked, it made him rethink of telling Blue certain things. "We don't even know how the rainbow machine works Blue!" Purple snapped. 'Well at least Purple did it.' Green thought awkwardly. "We can figure it out!" Blue retorted before carrying the black paint out of the theater, Green and the two followed after him. "I'm sure everything will be fine." Blue reassured them. Clearly not sharing the same hesitation and nervousness like Green and Orange.

Purple is more questionable. "This seems like a stupid idea." They growled, the situation to them right now seemed like Boue was going to finally replace Red with Black and the thought of replacing Red felt so wrong. "Aren't we replacing Red?" Purple demanded. "Nope!" Blue answered and poured the black paint into the machine. All the rainbow creatures stepped back as the machine closed and started working it's 'magic'. "How the fuck does it still work after all these years?" Purple asked.

Green shrugged. "I wonder the same thing." He admitted, but they lol noticed the machine started shaking. "That don't look right." Blue commented as Orange started growling, getting on all fours. Baring his teeth. Green shivered but before anyone could do anything, the machine suddenly exploded. Revealing a large four-eyed black rainbow creature, he was big like was Green and he was on all fours. Saliva dropping out of his animalistic jaws. "Now THAT doesn't look right!" Green squeaked.

"H - Hey Black, it's okay. We ain't gonna hurt cha!" Blue stepped towards the large black creature that was named Black, trying to soothe him or tame him. Though Black had no interest, clearly not listening. He raised a large paw and easily smacked Blue aside, causing the blue creature to slam against the wall. Green let out a cry of surprise, backing away. "BLUE!" Green cried. Orange grabbed Green's wrist, and roughly as he could, pulled the green creature out of the hall. Surprisingly, Green wasn't even that heavy.

Black let out a roar and ran after the other three, easily slipping through the doors. Snapping his jaws dangerously close Green's back, drool dropping out of his jaws. He suddenly pounced but Orange took the hit, shoving Green out of the way. Black easily grabbed Orange by the body, shaking the poor smaller creature like a dog toy. Green felt panic pulsing through his body, but he forced himself to keep running.

The tall creature quickly ran into the shower room, and curled up in the corner. His heart pounding. He saw Purple peeked through the vents. "Easy, easy, easy Green! Your fear scent will-" They paused when they saw Green was now crying, he had his knees against his chest and just having a breakdown. Purple slowly left the vents, wrapping their arms around Green but they felt him flinch at the touch which made them pull away. "Green. . ." They didn't know what else to say. "I - I miss him. . .I - I miss him. . ." Green was whispering.

Purple blinked. "Who?" They asked as Blue barged into the shower room, slamming the door closed. His shoulder was bleeding and Purple quickly retreated into the vents. "Green! Oh my gosh are you okay?!" Blue rushed over, immediately sitting next to the tall creature, who was sobbing quietly. "Green. . .?" Blue wrapped his arms around him. "It's okay. . .it'll be okay, I promise." He murmured. "No it's not Blue! You made Black, who turned out to be a kill mode monster!" Green spat, tears rolling down his face. "And Whats worse, Red isn't here! We don't know what to do! Orange is probably fucking dead right now!" He sobbed.

Blue sighed, feeling guilty. ". . .I'm sorry Green. . .I -I just wanted another there friend and. . ." He trailed off, "And you're right. This was a bad idea." Blue mumbled. Green suddenly leaned his head on Blue's head, gently moving the crown. "I - I know you want new friends. . .but-. . ." "I know, let Red handle it." Blue sighed, suddenly grabbing a hold of Green's paw. "Green I-" Before Blue could say anything, Black had barged in. Breaking the door down easily. "FUCK-" The word escaped Purple's mouth, scattering away in the vents. Ditching Blue and Green out of panic.

Black hissed, blocking the exit. He let out a roar, drooling heavily. Blue held onto Green, shaking. The giant black creature lunged forward, snatching Green by the throat, pinning Blue down with a firm paw. He then threw Green outside of the shower, snarling. He roared loudly in pain when he felt pain in his paw, he looked down to see Blue trying to bite his paw. Though as much as it did caused him pain at first, it didn't exactly hurt afterwards. He aggressively smacked Blue away, knocking him out.

The large creature then snapped his gaze towards Green, who was lifting himself off the floor, his glasses were broken. Black lunged forward, grabbing ahold of the tall creature's leg, sinking his teeth into his leg. Earning a loud cry of pain from the blind creature. "S - Stop! P - Please!" Green begged but Black bit down harder, causing the tall creature to sob more. Green started scratching the ground out in desperation to escape from the savage monster. Black then roughly placed his claws on Green's back, raking them down.

Green felt sheer pain pulsing through his body, he let out another cry of pain. Tears rolling down his face. Black then threw the green creature against the wall, roaring afterwards. He crawled towards the now unconscious blind creature, until he spotted a flash of Orange. He yelped in surprise when he felt claws raking across his cheek, causing him to stumbled backwards. Black growled loudly, turning to face Orange.

Orange had blood soaking his claws, his fur bristled. Black bared his teeth, which the smaller Orange creature did the same. Though the giant black creature noticed Orange was standing on three legs, holding up his fourth leg which was his front left arm. There was a bleeding wound on that shoulder, and the black creature growled loudly. He lunged towards Orange, though unfortunately, Orange was faster and practically jumped on Black's face. Sinking his claws into Black's extra two eyes, earning a painful howl from the larger male.

Black grabbed Orange by the tail with his claws, slamming him on the floor. Snarling loudly. Orange yelped, trying to squirm from his grip but failed. The small creature growled before starting to whine in pain when Black starting digging his claws into Orange's side. As for Purple. . .they were too terrified to even leave the vents, refusing to even leave the vents.

So quite unfortunate. . .

What will happen now?. . .
_____________________
Angsty cliffhanger! Yeh!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!<3

It feels short ack-