Chapter 5.

I ended up staying home today.
I wasnt in the best mental state to concentrait in class anyways.
I decided a good way to calm down would be to continue practicing 'riptide' on my gitar.

After a few hours i heard a knock at the door.
I checked the time, it was 4:42 so school has ended already.
I put my gitar down and walk to the door.
I open it.

"Oh hey there... saiki? Is that your name?"

"Yes, i saw what happend in the stairwell at school, my mom made you cookies. I came to bring them so here."
He said handing out the cookies.

"Oh um, thank you. Do you want to come in and work on the science project while your still here?"

"Sure."
I let pink boy in and put on some muisic while we work.

"So for the object we going to put the chemical reaction in..."

"I was thinking we make a rocket what do you think?"
I sugested.

"Yea sure that could work."
We get to work and after a while cardbord and other vairious objects were scattered across the floor.

A few hours pass by from testing and adjusting sertan theories.

"Yo saiki want to take a break and grab something to eat?"

"Yea sure."
I get up from my living room floor and head towards the kitchen, i look at the time its already 7 o'clock.

"Its 7 do you want to stay for dinner or?"
I say peeking my head around the wall seperating the dining room and the living room.

"Sure i dont see the problem."
He said getting up, i give him a thumbs up before heading back to the kitchen.
I completely forgot about what happened yesterday.

"Do you need help with something, you've been standing there for a long time now."

"Oh, sorry i was lost in thought, i was just about to ask you what you wanted to eat."

"How about spagehti?"

"Sure i can do that."
I say taking a pot out of the cubords.

"Can you fill this pot with water while i go find the noodles?"

"Yep."
I walk to my food cubord and search for noodles as i hear the sounds of a pot being filled by water.

I find the noodles and bring them back to the counter.

"I found the noodles."

"I got the pot filled."

"Thanks ill be taking that now."
I grab the pot and almost drop it.
I will admit im not the most fit person in the world so it was a little heavy for me.
I put the pot on the stove and turn it to a high heat.
We wait for the water to boil.

"So whats the real reason you came by my house today? It certanly wasnt to just give me cookies."

"Yea about that I actually just came here to check up on you, it seemed pretty serious since that guy upercut the other dude."

"Oh your talking about Zace, yea Zace had my back that time. Im really greatful for my friends the always have my back. Well at least Jayson and Zace."
I say laughing the tension off a little.

"Your friends are good peopole, you shouldnt trade them for anything."

"Yea i know."
I say sitting up on my counter.

"Uh the waters boiling."
Saiki pointed at the pot.

"Oh shit i didnt take out the noodles yet, give me a second."
I hop down from the counter and grab the box of noodles, i grab a hand full of them and put them in the boilling water.
I grab another hand full and do the same.