Chapter 8.

(Saiki's P.O.V)
We walk up to his house and as he opens the door he asks me.

"So did you come here to change the science project or edit it-?"

"Nah, i just came over because i had nothing better to do tonight."

"Oh ok then."
Finn guides me up the stairs to a hallway i havent been to before.

I assume its all of the family's bedroom up here, Finn leads me to a room at the far end of the hallway.
He opens the door and i follow him inside.

I look around and see in the far right corner i see his grey bed and on the same side but opisite corner there was a tv on a high table. on the other side of the room there was a closet next to that closet was a clothing rack underneath it was a plastic bin to what i assume holds his pants, next to that was a desk with a laptop and a cute plushie.
I look beside me to my right again and see a gitar.
I point to it.

"You play?"

"Yes i do, why?"

"Can you play me a song you know?"

"Sure."
He walks past me as he grabs the gitar and sits on his bed, i walk up to him and sit down next to him.
He starts playing Riptied and eventually after the intrumental he starts singing the song, his voice is soothing and almost quiet.
He finishes the song.

"Sorry its not that good im still pratici-"

"No, stop, your good."

"Okkayy, what do you wanna do now?"

"Wanna make popcorn and watch something?"

"Yea follow me."
He gets up from the bed and starts heading downstairs it takes me a few seconds to catch up with him.

We make it to the kitchen and i turn to Finn.

"Grab a bowl in that cupboard and ill get the popcorn."
He says pointing.

I turn back to the cupboards and grab a bowl, i look back to Finn seeing him having a hard time trying to reach the popcorn on the top shelf.
I walk behind him and grab the popcorn.

(Finns P.O.V)
I see a hand grab the popcorn i was reaching for, i turn around and see saiki's body closer to me than i expected.
my face goes red as he looks down at me.

"You good?"

"Yea im fine-"
I say grabing the popcorn as i rush towards the microwave.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and set the time, as the timer is counting down from two minutes i sit up on the counter beside it.

"So what do you wanna watch?"

"How about.... a horror game or film?"

"Sure im down, just dont come screaming into my arms."
I say teasing him.

"Yea sure ill try my hardest not to jump into your arms."
He said rolling his eyes.

The rest of the time waited was spent in an akward silence as the popcorn finally finishes.
I put it all in the bowl and head back upstairs with pink boy following close behind.

We make it to my room and sit down on my bed, i grab the remote and put on the gameplay for FAITH.
saiki looks towards me confused.

"Why are we watching an 8-bit game about a priest?"

"Oh shush you'll see."

The rest of the night was spent screaming and feeling an unleaving sense of fear, after that Saiki left back home and the rest of the week went by in a flash, again.