Chapter 7

(Finns pov)[WERE BACK WITH THIS FUCKER-?]

I walk down my road to my house mad that Saiki was pissed at me for no reason.

I get home and slam my front door shut.
'Thats what i get for trying to help him seriously????'
I grab some rawmen from my food shelf and heat up some water, i sit down and eat what i had prepared myself.

I go to bed a few minutes and try to sleep.

I wake up the next morning already exhausted, i guess yesterday stressted me out so much i just ended up waking tired.

I get out of bed and walk to my dresser i put on my white coller t, my brown and light brown stripped sweater and my black ripped jeans.

I walk downstairs and check the time, 7:50.
I make some toast as i put my books in my school bag, the toast is ready so i sit down and eat it.
Yes i eat plain toast, nothing on it.
I know im wierd.

After a few minutes pass i grab my school bag and head to my bus stop.

I walk up my road and in the distance i see Saiki, seeing him is making me more agitated.

I get to the bus stop and face away fro Saiki, i feel his stare in my back as i wait for the bus to arrive.

The bus finnaly arrive and i find a free spot in the bus.
The rest of the bus ride to school was silent as i still felt saikis stare in the back of my head still never fading.

We finnally arrive at school as i practilly run out the bus and to my locker.
As i arrive at my locker i see Jayson.

"Woa hey Finn whats got you in a rush?"

"Oh its nothing, are you ok? You know because of yesterday."

"Oh- me? Psshhh, im fiiine, hows Saiki though?"

"..."

"You ok Finn?"

"Yea, hes fine."

"You sure your ok Finn?

"Yes im fine just leave me be please."

"Ok then."

Jayson grabs his stuff and head off to class is what i would assume.

I grab my history stuff and go to class, i arrive earlier only to see Saiki waiting infront of the class.
I walk up silently beside him, he turns to look at me.

"Im sorry for last night's outburst i just- i dont want your help, plus i barely know you."

"Well then get to know me because your going to need my help regarless if you want it or not."

"Really.."
He looks at me dissapointingly.

"Yea you wont stand a chance if the entire school starts to go against you."

"Yea but what if they start bothering you because of me?"

"Honestly i wouldnt see the difference."

"Then i guess ill accept to coperate with you."
He says rolling his eyes.

"You can thank me later."
I say winking at him as the teacher opens the door so we can enter.

I look back to see him smilling in confusion.

The two firts periods pass in a flash and now its lunch, i walk out of class with Saiki as were talking we stop infront of my locker.

"Hey wanna check in that lunch meet up you missed yesterday?"

"I guess so, depends how many pepole are comming?

"Me, Jay, Jess, Carson and Zace."

"Woah ok uhh, i dont know im not one to like talking."