Chapter-13

Since that night our relationship as a couple got better

Little by little we were able to go back to how we used before.

I wanted to give our marriage a chance especially now that there will be an addition to our family.

I caress my belly.

I can't explain the joy that I felt when I found out that I'm pregnant.

I've been having a morning sickness for a few days now. At first, I thought that it was because of stress because of what happen to me and Taehyung.

But I also noticed that my menstruation got delayed.

I decided to buy a pregnancy test. And I got two lines, which only means that I am pregnant!

I was smiling while I'm caressing my belly.

“Baby” I called my baby.

“Thank you for coming into my life. Even if you are still in my belly but I already love you. Mommy love you so so much.”

“Unlike me, you are not made out of obligation or responsibility. Because for me, you are made out of love... My love.”

“That's why I promise you that you will never experience what I've been through.”

“The feeling that nobody wants you. That they just accepted you because they don't have a choice. The feeling that you are not welcome in their lives.”

I wipe my tears that keeps on flowing.

I just realize that maybe the reason why I'm so emotional in the past weeks is because of my pregnancy.

And I can't wait to tell Taehyung about it. I know that he also wants to have child.

The only thing is that, the child is not from woman he loves.

'Jisoo can you stop?! You're being emotional again!' I scolded myself.

I am busy comforting myself when my phone rings.

“Jungkook!”

'Hey Jisoo!'

“Why did you call me? Do you need anything?”

I heard him chuckled. 'Nothing. I just want to ask if I can ask you to have lunch with me?'

I look at the time. Shoot! Its already 11:30am.

“Sure why not.”

'Okay. I'm here near your office. I'll be there in a bit.”

“Okay.” I ended the call.

I was readying my bag when I hear a commotion outside my office.

I grab my bag and decided to look what's going on outside my office.