chapter-18

"how to save your heart?"

I rushed in keeping my phone from jungkook

"why are you peeping in my phone?" I hissed

He just chuckled. "come on Jisoo! I often do that but you never reacted like that"

His brow creased "wait Jisoo,why are you reading that?"

"I just saw it on my newsfeed" I looked away from his stare. 

"I know you Jisoo. spill it out!"

I heave a heavy sighed. I guess I can't keep it from him. "I just think I need some saving. my heart I mean" 

"I though he already told you that he love you?"

"yes. but I just don't want to hope for too much"

I got shocked when jungkook suddenly faced me.I felt a bit shy when his face is too close to mine 

"if you need to save your heart ,you know I'm just here willing to do the saving " he said in a serious tone 

my tears started to form in my eyes I wasn't able to control myself anymore. I hugged him and started to cry.

I felt him hugging me back.its so comforting 

this is what I like about jungkook. he's always there when I need him.he's my only guy best friend. and it hurts me so much because I can't give back the love that he is giving me.

"He told me he love me. but why am I feeling this way? why am I feeling like he only love me because he has no choice " I let myself to cry harder. 

"shhhh maybe its all in your mind." he said trying to comfort me  

I look at him and shake my head. "if you will just see how happy he was when he start to talk about her. you'll understand why am I feeling this way"

"Jisoo... " he hug me so tight.

"I hate feeling this way" I hissed 

"and I hate seeing you like that! I love you Jisoo you know that!"

"why can't it be you? how I wish it was you."

he gave me a forced smile. "if I  were to decide your fate,I will really want it to be me" 

****

time flies so fast. three more months and I will be able to see and hold my baby.  

As per our ultrasound,our child's gender is a girl. I started to buy toys and other girly stuff for her. 

we will name her Myeong. I already had a name for her but Taehyung refused because he felt like its was too similar to Jungkook's name. 

months had passed but Taehyung is still not accepting Jungkook.he's just being a good friend to me.that's why I can't understand why he is still pissed with him.