Chapter Two

Tessa's Pov
I wanted my mother's name to live on forever. I didn't want her to feel forgotten or even be forgotten. Yes my father was now in ruins again, they spent some long years with one another. And how saddened it was to fly back to kingslanding for her funeral. It was as a blessing as it was a curse to see all my cousins, how they had grown from my last sight of them. A part of my heart was sadness of was no secret how my father felt about Rheanyra, she was a strong brave woman.

Yet perhaps his true happiness resides in her after all. My eyes followed the movement of the sea overboard the stone wall. Keeping my hands steady, I could spot my uncle Laenor was out in the ocean where my mother was laid to rest. I had comforted Baela and Rhaena the best of my ability giving them some time for themselves I turned around in confusion feeling a small few tugs at the edge of my black dress. Spinning around to face the corporate.

My eyes grew in size a soft smile growing across my face in a few seconds. "Aemond how are you?" I almost but exclaimed out tossing my arms around his neck throwing him into a hug. A small sounding laugh left him quietly feeling his light arms around my waist.

"Hello there Tessa it's lovely to see my favorite cousin again, I'm sorry about your mother." He apologize to me bowing his head slightly, the strands of his hair falling into his eye sight.

  "I miss her a lot already... But I made a promise that I would be extremely strong." He dropped his arms down to awkwardly squeeze at my hands a few times. It was like it didn't even cross my mind. I was about to pull the letter out from my pocket to inform him of the new arrangements his head tilted at me curious like before I even could.

I could hear a guard shouting at Rhaenyra and a few others to go check on my uncle. I sighed defeated, looking back over at him softly.

"It is nice seeing you cousin, even if it's on terrible circumstance I wish for us to spend more time together yes?" He nodded at me a few times sending another was smile we bowed our heads at one another in one deep motion. I was spinning around turning to face where my sister's were. Finding my own thoughts lost.

___________________________ 
I could feel hands shaking all over my shoulders and body waking me from the deep slumber. A deep shuffle of me moving had me sitting up in confusion. "What.. Baela, Rhaena, Luke, Jace? What's going on?" I sat up the best of my ability looking at the worried expression through out their eyes.

"Someone's stealing Vhagar." A weak sounding groan left me, pinching at the bridge of my nose a couple times, shuffling in the bed. It sounded way to bizarre not just anyone could claim the dragons. Someone of us already had dragons all expect for... Oh no. My sleepy eyes shot up springing out of bed fast in a panic.

"Fuck it's Aemond!" I exclaimed scrambling to get my flats on, moving my nightgown fast. Everyone was sprinting down towards the nearby Dragonpit. We had made it in the depths of the flame torches along the side of the cave like walls.

Everyone had turned to face the entrance hearing the footsteps approach. My eyes held a little shift of disappointment at the sight of Aemond waltzing in with his cloak.

"Its you."

"Yes it's me." I heaved out a heavy sigh speaking over the anger of the two, stepping towards him.

"Aemond.." I couldn't even form words at first, till Baela was screaming at him.

"Vhagar was our mother's Dragon!"

"Your mother is dead, and Vhagar has a new rider now me." He declared out. His words were as cruel as they were slightly true in ways.

"She was mine to claim!" I was quick to thrash my arms out to stop Baela and Rhaena feeling I was shoved quickly, by Luke who rushed forward the same as the girls. I rushed forward grabbing at Jace quickly.

"You must stop them! Aemond, Balea." Everyone was all round punching everyone fighting back. I was growing more angry at the sight of everyone. Screaming out in nothing but anger feeling Jace had knocked his entire elbow into my nose. A loud sounding crack sounding out.

"Fucking hell! You all are so childish." I screamed over everyone else, hearing a loud scream shout from Aemond. It was pure chaos around everyone. I thrashed around in the hold of one of the many knights hearing everyone else struggling and or in pain.

I held my entire hand over my bleeding nose being forced to sit down in a seat. I was beyond pissed, hearing everyone was yelling at one another still hearing the loud startled scream from Queen Alicent after the knights alerted her if everyone else.

"I'm fine." I snapped out stopping one of the maesters from touching me, snapping back at Baela and Rhaena. Who had crowded around me in fear. Baela grabbed at my arm in a panic gazing at my gushing blood from my nose.

"Sister your nose is bleeding, I think it's broken." She whimpered out. I held my breath the best of my ability grabbing at the broken bone roughly cracking it back in place with a hard shout. I exhale a bit hearing some more frantic sounds being rushed around.

"What is going on? Luke, Jace what has happened!" I listened to Rhenarya's frantic voice everyone was quick to start yelling at one another.

"Baela, Tessa, Rhaena what happened to you?" That was grandma Rhaenys

"Tessa look at me honey? Your nose is broken too." I hissed at the feeling of someone lifting my chin up that was dad's hand. I'm pretty sure Luke broke his nose as well.

"Aemond stole Vhagar!"

"He hit Baela and Rhaena!"

"Jace broke Tessa's nose I was protecting her and he cut my eye!" I fluttered my strained eyes opens. Too much was happening in one night. I was surprised Aemond was speaking up for anyone. I felt dad grab at my face, to study my nose with a deep frown sighing grabbing a little towel pressing it on my nose.

"You girls are gonna be the death of me I swear." He muttered loosely to me, pressing my head towards his chest. I shut my eyes tightly in one motion. I just wanted to sleep that's all I wanted.