Chapter Five

Tessa's Pov
The night of a dozen hells had passed over to me inside my dreams in a slip of a few instance. I had stayed up for a few hours of the night to spend some time with my father and my sister's for a while before I had retired to my chambers in a deep sleep. I could feel the morning sun and crisp air drifting off into the room. I just needed a few more I felt finger tips brushing across the surface of my cheeks in place a couple times.

"Tessa wake up." I flutter my eyes for a moment gazing up to stare at Aemond he sent me a small smile standing back up, whipping around he moved to shut the curtains as a few servants had filled in.

"It's so early Aemond I thought my father, Rhaenyra and the boys were returning to Dragonstone again?" He chuckled taking his eye patch for a moment. I drifted my eyes away to give him his privacy standing up being handed over a beautiful dark blue dress, I took it with a smile stumbling in my sleepy way over towards the bathroom where the steaming hot water was being filled.

"Your father asked Rhaenyra if they could stay for a few more nights like he would miss his eldest daughters wedding to the man he hates." I held back a sleepy chuckle, entering inside the bathroom hearing the door shut behind us. I was ready for another chaotic few days. Today was the Tournament and then tomorrow would be the dinner and wedding such a few short days that were gonna be changing so much.

"Tessa!"  I jumped a little in place whining as my head from all the wine was ringing about dancing a blaze in my skull.

"Yes my future husband?" I called back, taking off my nightgown I could hear him speaking behind the closed door.

"I've been thinking under more presidential thought and for your comfort do you want to do the ceremony in front of the council?" I wasn't sure if it was because I was still half sleep I was confused what it was. It took me a couple seconds, before my eyes grew wide exclaiming out.

"Fuck no! Why would I lie about never being bed that's between me and my husband not old men." I heard the harshest laughter coming from Aemond's side.

"As my wife wishes, it shall be hers."

__________________________________
My princess duties wasn't something that I had taken great study in. So to say I wasn't falling asleep was an understatement. There hadn't been a large one since the late queen Aemma during her labors. I had heard my father was one of the best contenders as well.

"Tessa wake up, you are suppose to be supporting your husband." My head had jerked up so quickly, I whined slapping at my father's arms at his rough snickering after he had pushed my body upwards.

"I am slightly hungover off wine, my head is killing me and all these men screaming over bloodshed isn't making it better." I argued back, he just pinched at my nose in amusement turning his attention back to Rhaenyra grabbing one of the boys to hold in his lap. I turned to my other side where Helena was speaking leaning over.

I listened to her intently with a kind smile as she spoke in her most beautiful riddles. I always found myself listening to them as much as I could.   "And here comes the dragon, waiting his gift." I whipped my head to pay back attention in front of the large stands.

I stood up with a chuckle, grabbing the edge of the blue dress, I move towards the edge of the stands grabbing the flower crown with a small giggle peering over the edge at Aemond who was looking back up at me with a grin.

"Prince Aemond, youngest son of queen Alicent and King Viserys." I held back a giggle staring into his one eye I held so much adore for him. He had so many different sides to him. His sensitive side, his quite childish demeanor yet he has this side of him that's always been protective over those he holds near and dear to his heart.

"May I get my soon to be wife's favor, in hopes of winning?" I held back more giggles gently sliding it to rest over his large spear leaning over the ledge wall to speak to him more directly.

"May you win gracefully my soon to be husband with my favor." He sent one more smile before he grabbed the runes of his house turning around to head back into his regular direction spot.

"And here I thought my dear brother didn't like these." Aegon grunted out lifting his wine cup to drink from with a large roll of his eye, Alicent just shook her head at her son a couple times with a chuckle.