Chapter Four

Tessa's Pov
The meeting between two houses had now officially been slightly tense in thought. I had not once since my adult hood had been married. A little too focused on my studies alone, my father was more than pissed muttering about me being married to a cunt like boy. Rheanyra more or so just wanted happiness between all to be settled. With the endless days of court between both houses. It was so odd seeing grand sire Viserys so weak like, sitting in that throne with half the mask covering up his left side of face.

Alicent could be unbearable at times, especially in a time like this. "Her son's are bastards! And she is a whore." I felt my eyes grow wide in size, quickly spinning around in shock covering my ears quickly at the loud shriek and blood splattered into the air. Jumping in confusion when arms locked around my upper body helping me up.

"Are you alright?" I visually relaxed at the sight of the one eyed male. Breathing out a soft exhale of a mutter, I held at his arms with a chuckle whispering silently.

"How did you get over here so fast Aemond?" I questioned. He had steadied me back into a up right position, allowing for my hands to drop from my ears with ease.

"He may keep his tongue, no need." I heard my father clicking his tongue slightly over his inner cheek. Aemond chuckled shaking his head a couple time.

"Now that you are my wife to be I'm always gonna be one step ahead in your path." A simple nervous chuckle left me quietly, watching the way both his hands enclosed around my arms rubbing at them with his fingertips.

"I need to speak this before I'm too foggy minded too. My youngest son Prince Aemond.. Is to be married to princess Tessa Velaryon his cousin yes?" Me and Aemond snapped away from our most precious dazed moments. He cleared his throat gently, nodding he took a small peek at me from the view of the strands of his hair.

"Like I did for my own daughter Rheanyra, it will divide both houses beautifully for this week shall be a full celebration." I shyly pressed my head to rest on his chest for a moment, when suddenly claps and cheers were heard around the entire room. Aemond released his own laughter out exhaling he moved to rest his head on top of my own.

"This shall be fun won't it? Half our family hates one another."

"I'm sure my father wants to cut off your dick Aemond."

____________________________
The first day was more rowdy, yet the night to come was gonna be an even more messier time. My father had came to help do my hair a little while. He picked out a nice dress for the dinner this evening. Being seated by my husband who was taking his favors in drinking his wine. I could tell Aegon like everything was making jokes of things.

"Are you not hungry?" I took a small peek over at Aemond clearing my throat gently a couple times in place harshly, folding my fist over one another glancing at him shaking my head gently.

"It feels like butterflies are dancing like mad in my stomach.. I've never been married before." I muttered seeing his eye fixed of curiosity at me, sipping from his cup with ease.

"You've known me since we were young correct?" I gave a head nod in his direction, watching the way he simply lifted one more hand to brush the strands of his hair behind his ear with ease.

"Then you have nothing to worry about Tessa. You trust me, I trust you it will almost become way too naturally for us both." With his visually eye to me he sent me a light wink causing for me to flush with heat. Sending him a cleary amused smiled, he leaned in with ease pressing a soft kiss to my cheek lightly in place, moving to brush his fingers over the side of my cheek.

"You look beautiful tonight, not that you don't always do." I was quick to grab my cup of wine drinking it as quickly as I could. That so wasn't helping with the heat flooding over my body, he chuckled leaning back into his seat focusing in on everyone around him.

"I would like to toast to Baela, Rhaena and Tessa.. They'll be married soon, it's isn't  bad. Mostly he just ignores you except sometimes when he is drunk." Daemon let out the loudest sounded laugh at the awkwardness around the table.

"Oh a drunken fool he is indeed, don't worry though I'll be in bed most days. Though this week will be busy with decorations oh and the tournament of course. Will I have my ladies favor?" He leaned in whispering near my ear with a smile. I focused on him with a stern look, before brushing the strands of his hair away giving a simple head nod his way. He smiled moving to press his forehead on the surface of my shoulder for a moment keeping it there.

Music had gradually filled the hall, it was pleasant for the first time not seeing anyone screaming or yelling. It was as if we were a real family. A few more servants had came into the hall slipping more food on the table. Even with his head resting on my shoulder with ease, his hand playing with my fingers he focused on the roasted sight of the pig.

The look that went across Luke's face, had me thinking he must of recalled that prank back when we were younger. He wasn't hiding his silent laughter when Aemond lifted his head up. He muttered to himself before sitting up slamming his cup down roughly into the table before standing up with a narrow expression.

"I'd like to toast to Luke, Jace and Joffery my nephews let us drain our cups to these three strong boys." I heaved a sigh resting my palm over my temple watching as Luke stood up angrily pushing out his chair moving over the table.

"Aemond." I said sternly standing up pushing in my chair. Aemond had pushed the two from away him, landing them on the floor with a chuckle leaving him. Aegon had joined in on the taunting.

I watched the way Rheanyra and Daemon got up firmly. All Daemon needed to do was hold up one simple finger towards Luke to stop him from charging, causing him to grumble moving away.

"Go to your rooms all of you." Rheanyra ordered to them. I watched the way father's movements he simply stood there after turning to state at Aemond dead in his eyes before he scoffed, leaning over to kiss the side of my head muttering a simple. I'll see you in the morning. I sighed folding my arms over my dress, meeting him half way.

"I don't know how this is even gonna work with half of the family hating one another." He clicked his tongue against his inner cheek a couple times.

"Be as it is, I trust him to take care of you, I don't trust anything else though." A brief chuckle left me slapping at his arm slightly. He cracked a grin tossing his arms around me pulling me into a small side hug keeping me at his side.