26 : Unexpected visitor

That was why these three people, who were members of the Northeastern Noble’s gathering, started to worry. They started to frown while drinking tea with each other.

“Sigh…it really is not young master Basen but young master Cale. This is going to make things complicated.”

“But we need to carry him with us, since he is one of our own.”

“That is true. I’m sure even a trash will not act up in front of us, right?”

The neutral Henituse family and the nice, but not flexible, Basen. Then, there was the trash of the Henituse family, Cale. These three, whose families were close to the Henituse family among all of the Northeastern noble families, decided to make the decision that made sense for their future.

“We just need to protect him and prevent him from doing anything stupid. Let’s first meet with him and talk.”

"—Don't forget that, we're also going to take this opportunity to question him about the rumoured going around."

If you're wondering, there is a rumor going around about how the Eldest Young Master of The Henituse, also known as the infamous trash brought home his secret lover.

At first none of them believe it, not until there was a newspaper that came out with an image taken as a proof. in the newspaper image it shows the young master exiting a boutique while carrying a black haired woman in a bridal style. (chap 4)

In the next image, it shows the young master dancing with his supposedly lover at the puzzle city while looking at her so fondly. and many people witness the young master creating a romantic scene by embracing his lover infront of many people. (chap 21)

Because of that the rumors was now confirmed as truth, it became a very hot topic among the aristocracy and it rended everyone speechless to the core. none of them expected that the supposedly trash of the counts family actually has a lover whom he keep in secret.

And now everyone was curious about the identify of the rumoured lover, what kind of lady is she? is she beautiful? —well given by the image they saw, they can confirm that she is indeed more than beautiful.

While some noble ladies couldn't help but be envious and wonder what kind of spell or potion did the mysterious lady (Roksoo) used to make Cale Henituse fall in love with her.

Although one thing everyone knew for sure.. is that Cale Henituse and His Lover are the current topic of every noble in the roan Kingdom. and everyone is desperate to find out how the said mysterious woman tamed the trash young master.

.

.

.

Cale looked up from his book, watching the black haired woman stand near the shelves of his library inside his room.

The pages of that book told him about the world of the fantasy novel he was holding. Still, nothing about that world having a matriarch that was able to hypnotize her followers to do every single dirty deed for the sake of her reign lasting forever could make him look away from his lover.

Roksoo were holding a book, turning page after page to look for a particular reference regarding about etiquettes and etc, The frown on her pretty face was slight but it was still visible under Cale’s observant eyes.

Roksoo let out a small sigh of frustration and snapped her book close. she folds her hands over her chest, one hand coming up to massage the bridge of her nose. Roksoo walked over to the couch Cale was seated on, plopping herself beside him and leaning her head to his shoulder.

Cale’s hand went up to the other side of her head, caressing his lover's hair. "What's wrong, Darling?" The redhead said making the woman glared at him. "Don't act as if you aren't the one who force me to read those books."

Roksoo exclaimed her eyebrows furrowing. although it sounds baseless, given how Roksoo has and can use record while reading— skimming the pages of those books. Roksoo would still rather sleep with the children than do something that will require her using energy.

The redhead let out a chuckles before a smile form on his lips. "What should I do, to make it up to you then?" Cale asked staring at her. as Roksoo also stared back. their faces merely inches apart.

'Hm?.. come to think of it..' Roksoo thought while staring back at her lover. "..Reward me." as Cale looked at her with both eyebrows raised in surprise. "reward you?"

The end of Cale’s lips lifted into a lopsided grin and he cradled Roksoo's face with his palm. He placed a kiss on her cheek, his lips barely brushing against her skin.

Roksoo closed her eyes, smiling widely when he began placing butterfly kisses on her cheek, slowly going down to the corner of her lips.

He gently placed his lips on top of hers and she were able to feel the ghost of a smile he had on his lips when he does so. His lips were gentle as they moved against her own, reveling in the taste of the chocolate eclair cake roksoo had earlier as a snack.

He could smell the scent of roses in Roksoo, calming and somehow able to make him feel like he was drowning. He closed his eyes and tilted his head.

Roksoo placed her hand on his shoulder, slowly lifting herself from the couch. Cale pulled her in by her hips, helping Roksoo set herself to straddle his lap.

Cale bit onto Roksoo's lower lip, pulling on to them and letting her open her mouth to let out a sigh. His tongue began to probe into her mouth while she were squeezing his shoulders. He slides his tongue along Roksoo and she swirled her tongue with him as a response.

Cale gently sucked on Roksoo's tongue, hugging her close and have her press her center onto his. When Roksoo let out a small moan, he pulled away to place butterfly kisses on her jawline. Roksoo let his lips wander, still a bit dazed from what had just happened.

“More?” He whispered against her jaw. The ravenette woman placed her hand on his head and leaned down, kissing him once more.

Cale lets Roksoo nibble on his lips, hands wrapped around his neck as she try to keep him as close as possible. He was as addicted to her as she are to him, so he had no problem with how needy Roksoo's kisses were.

Roksoo then, unconsciously began to grind on him, her breath getting labored with every second, and Cale’s face and the tip of his ears were turning red. He opens his mouth, pulling onto her lips before shoving his tongue back into her mouth.

Brushing his tongue against Roksoo's before retreating, letting her tongue chase him quickly, a muffled whine sounding from her throat. Roksoo swirled her tongue together, Cale’s hands helping her grind down on his bulge while trying his best to control his breathing.

When both of them pulled away from each other with opened mouths, a string of saliva connected their tongues. While staring at his lover's ruby red eyes, Cale lean down on her again, swiping the tip of his tongue over her and getting rid of the saliva string.

“Should we just do this all day?” He murmured as you went back to give him light kisses every now and then. “.. We could try."

—Just then a loud banging sound on the door can be heard startling the two lovers.

"Young master Cale!!" while letting out an irritated sigh, Cale reluctantly stood up and open the door harshly, enough for them to know that he was annoyed. "What do you—"

"There's no time for that! let's go!" Zeros, said before quickly pulling Cale along with him as both of them went outside, ignoring the maids and servants who looked at them as they passed by. nosy servants.

As both Zeros and Cale were now outside, Cale pulled his arms harshly before glaring at Zeros. "You bastard." the redhead mutter underneath his breath until he notice the unexpected people infront of him.

"You—!"
"The fuck are you doing here?"