Heats and Punishments: Part 3 of 3

Hey, yall!
I'm trying to get into a habit of updating biweekly (i think that's the word for twice a week) so expect updates!
Warning: y'all already know, and there's a TON of POV-switching in this chapter
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Imaginary flames licking at his skin, gasoline spreading it everywhere on his body.

Adrien thought when screams and cries wracked his body. When he tried to come a minute earlier, foreskin peeled back and everything, his dick just wouldn't do the deed, leaving him frustrated beyond comprehension.

His mistress (the extra) was fucking him to insanity, and he briefly wondered what it'd feel like if it were a real cock. Of course, when Luka fucked me, it wasn't the same, but it still felt good.

The person fucking the blond boy in front of her noticed that he was spacing out again, so what better way to bring him back that to start the vibrator?

She turned it on, and his reaction was him breaking her command— stupid heat— and pushing his ass against the vibrator violently, trembling at the vibrations and the intense, burning need to cum.

"Wanting to cum already, dirty little vibrator-whore?" She teased as he whimpered at the name. "But we just got started! We still have a little show to perform for you, so try to get comfortable and no cumming. At all. Got it? Oh, but you're allowed to fuck yourself the best you can during the performance."

The poor sub nodded frantically at the woman, who slowly & seductively took off her clothes to be dressed in the sluttiest outfit known to mankind. A bra that barely covered anything, including her exposed nipples & most of her cleavage, and a crotchless thong with 2 strings attached, all black with dark green accents.

Colors that made him go wild.

And indeed they did.

The sight of her pussy's juices dripping down from the thong to the floor was making him want to lick it all up like a kitty, and as he imagined it, he stuck his tongue out and rocked his hips, another new fantasy in his head of him giving her a blowjob while having a vibrator in his ass.

She started circling her finger around her clit, moaning as she imagined his fingers instead of hers pushing to be inside of her. Then, she put 2 fingers in her core, moved them around a bit to try and find her g-spot. She groaned as she did, bucking her hips towards him as if he were fucking her.

When he sees this, he questions if he wants to fuck her, or if he wanted her to fuck him. Images of the latter pop up in his mind, her taking a strap-on— or even better, a real cock— to his ass, attaching his p-spot vigorously, making him come as many times as she wants and using him for release like the dirty sack of holes he is.

He wants to be fucked and bred and to obey her forever, he knows that now.

He comes back to reality to see that Mistress is gone from his vision and frantically searches for her, accidentally making the dildo move in just a little more.

This goes on for an hour, minus the fact that he's realized that she's behind him and not gone. She teases him for the duration of the potion-making, until it's finally done and the master teasing him is gone with a whoosh.

The real mistress read the directions and drank enough of the potion to last her an hour or 2, saving some for another day since it can't expire.