One-Maybe-Two-Part Story

Hey, guys! So, i got inspiration from a one-shot i really like, "The Pounding Never Stops" in AO3, which is Mariblanc sex, and its amazing! So, i tried to write something similar to it that wasn't plagiarism, so it's our favorite kitty (no miraculous jewels in this tho 😢)and reader (us as dom ofc). Go check it out please! Btw, reader has a cock and pussy while Adrien's a femboy (only has a pussy). I hope you like this!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
He never imagined his future to be this. But...

He was in a really dark room with almost zero light, and everywhere he tried to move, he felt bonds blocking him, minus the top half of his head. His arms, legs, even mouth were restrained to a... chair? Or was it a table... anyway, he was walking home one day when he was taken by a group of people in black, and when he asked what they wanted with him, they only answered, "The queen wants you".

He protested the whole way, and he noticed that sometimes the weird people's eyes glazed over, which was strange to him. But sometime during the ride, he was drugged by one of the men and passed out for a while.

Which is why he's in this situation now, apparently awaiting someone's arrival. The door thudded open, and in the doorframe stood a—what he believed was— a beautiful siren of a woman. He immediately felt himself start to drip, ruining his underwear.

The seductress walked over to him, her boots clacking on the floor and echoing in the silence as she closed the door. She started murmuring words in a different language, and Adrien felt his eyes flutter close, something awakening inside of him & overpowering his control over his body and mind less than a second later.

He tried to fight it, he really did, but he just couldn't fight the powerful force telling him to submit. When he slowly opened his eyes, he saw the goddess from before in front of him again, and all he ever wanted and needed was to please her until the day he died.

He wanted to lick out the cream in her until she told him to stop, needed to be used by her as many times as she wanted, just for her satisfaction, craved to even be near her glorious, huge cock.

Adrien stared at his Queen in adoration, wondering how God could create such a perfect being, until she spoke in the sexiest tone ever.

"Come here, Adrien, darling."

He felt shivers coursing through his body, and rushed to obey her. He tried to stand with his feet to find that his arms and legs were shackled to each other, making him stay on all fours like an animal. He also realized that he was naked.

He blushed at his predicament, but still crawled over to her to obey the woman commanding him. He stopped a foot away from her, but wanted to go further, to rub his face against her legs to get her to open them so he could have his snack-

He blinked, suddenly brought back to reality, and saw her amazing, huge, so-much-better-than-him cock in front of him, dripping with precome. His mouth salivated and wanted to kiss it, suck it, worship it so badly, but he couldn't move for some reason, like something was forcing him to stay still.

Mistress told him, "Be a good kitten and have your meal now." His body finally cooperated with him & took her whole cock in his mouth, his pussy dripping slick on the hardwood floor below. Not that he cared about himself. He could only focus on the royal deity in front of him, and her equally supreme dick providing him with the nutrients he needed to survive, which he was very thankful for.

He sucked her cock like a baby with a baby bottle, trying to get her to give him his— no, bad pet, you don't own anything, everything is hers and only hers— food from her cock. Adrien even deepthroated her, which she responded to by roughly fucking him with his throat, signaling that she was close to coming.

He felt so, so warm inside when she finally came, her fluids gushing down his throat and flooding his mouth. Adrien wanted to come, but couldn't speak. He looked at her with pleading eyes, trying to tell her that he wanted to come, and luckily, she knew what he was trying to convey. But, Mistress told him, "You think you've deserved to come already? But we just got started, and you're going to make me come many, many times before you get to orgasm even once, my little kitten, and when you do, it'll be the best one of your whole life. "

He clenched his hole and panted at the thought of pleasing her and being granted nothing, like a slave, and a wave of desire pulled him under, making him lose his train of thought once again. Then, one command burned in his mind.

Turn around and lift your ass up.

He did as he was told, wondering who told him that, and suddenly screamed. His Mistress had sheathed herself completely in him, and was moaning at the feeling of his slick, throbbing pussy around her perfect cock. Adrien's limbs felt like giving out, but they just wouldn't, and the only thing that fell was his head giving way to exhaustion and deliriousness. He whined when she stopped, wanting— no, needing— her to come inside him, like he's a cum dump.

He found that he could move, though only his hips could, so he thrust himself on her dick repeatedly, in hopes that she'll come back to her senses and use him for her pleasure. He whimpered at how good it felt, and felt his need to come arise again. Adrien felt his instincts want to do something, and let them take over. He mewed and raised his... paws? Hands? He doesn't even know what to believe at this point, but anyway, he raised them at her to get her attention, acting like a real cat/neko-person.

Little did he know, she was already in her right mind and was just watching to see what he'd do if this situation were to happen. She watched in rapture as he fucked himself on her dick and did things a real kitten did: mewing prettily, raising his paws so, so adorably, even having his eyes wide and innocent! She suddenly thrusted towards him as he did the same, and shrieked at her hitting his g-spot perfectly. His limbs ached for something to rest on, but she wasn't done with him yet, not for a long while.

Mistress pulled out and came on his back and pussy, not letting him feel her come in him yet, but made him turn around onto his back with his legs up and waited for him to do something, anything, before going back in. Adrien whimpered and mewled at his empty pussy, the feeling quickly becoming foreign, and begged for her to use him again.

"So you want me to use you as a cum-dump, is that it? Is that what you want, little cock-slut? To be filled and covered with my cum everywhere until you pass out? Hm?" she asked.

He mewed and nodded his head vigorously, pussy throbbing at the image. He could already imagine himself looking like how she said he would, and he loved it beyond comprehension.

"Well, I was going to do that anyway, but you forgot something..." she teased him with her cock brushing up and down his entrance, not entering completely. He whimpered out a 'please fuck me, Mistress', to which she finally entered him and started attacking Adrien's g-spot, the poor kitten screaming & crying in pleasure.

She came inside him, finally giving him what he wanted. After she came, she made him go on his knees, grabbed his hair, and growled, "Now, who do you belong to, pet? Who are you a whore for? Tell me who!" Adrien squeaked at her tone and whispered, "I belong to my Mistress, that's who I'm a w-whore for, my Queen."

After he responded, she picked him up, put her cock between his lips, and said, "You know what to do, kitten."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Whew! That was longer than expected, and I still have the other part to do! Anyways, I hope yall enjoyed this, and i promise to update the normal storyline (if it even is one) after i get over my fixation of... whatever this is.
I hope yall have a great day/night!