Part 3 of One-Maybe-Two-Shot Story

I know, I know. But i suddenly was hit with wet inspiration one day and i just needed to do it.

God, what would my parents think of me if they read this? They'd be...concerned, thats for sure, but idk what else for sure. Disappointment? Disgust? Idefk
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Previously...

"Kitten, now that you're finished with the spell, you're going to accompany me everywhere, and pleasure me anywhere we go, no matter what. Okay?" Mistress said.

Kitten remembered that time as when his Mistress claimed him as hers for eternity. The "birth" of his new self, and his new life as her kitten. He spent his days wandering the palace and just doing whatever kittens did, like napping in the sunny garden in the afternoons & playing with his finest yarn balls in Mistress's bedroom.

As of right now, she was in a meeting with some people he didn't know, but he had to be present so she could "show him off", whatever that means. So, while Mistress talked with the strangers from her throne, he had to stand next to her and do nothing the whole time.

Kitten was sleepy from all the boring talk, so he nestled himself between his Mistress's legs and slept.

Some time later...

Mistress slipped her cock inside of the kitten as soon as she'd placed an enchantment on him and herself. She woke him up by fucking him like there was no tomorrow, reaching her first of many climaxes after a minute and pulling out to come on his thighs and around his ass, not quite giving him the satisfaction of being filled yet.

He mewled at the feeling of her cum on his thighs, and wanted oh so badly to be filled completely again. It didn't matter that he had just woken up, he had a duty to fulfill, and there was no way he was going to leave her hanging! So, he pushed his hips toward her to signal that he wanted her to come inside of him, and she told him why she wouldn't.

"Oh kitten, can't you tell what I'm doing? You're clean and unmarked now, so I'm claiming you all over this body again until you're mine!"

At that last word, she thrusted into him far enough to hit his sweet spot, and his eyes rolled back at the sheer pleasure that gave him. As soon as she was close again, she pulled out and came on his back, going up until it reached his blond hair and cat ears, and drenched it in her spend.

At every batch of cum she unloaded onto him, he could feel his control slipping away, letting a sense of euphoria drench his mind. He felt as if he were in a trance, and suddenly wanted to be covered in her cum so much that it physically hurt. So, he begged for it, and thankfully she obliged by coming on the back of his bare arms.

But when she stopped coming, his need for cum doubled, and his senses heightened. He needed cum on him, anywhere on or in his body, he didn't care where. For all he cared, she could spray it all over his face, and he wouldn't give a crap, so long as it satiated his need. He craved it like a starving man needed to eat.

He whimpered & gave baby-doll eyes at his Mistress, silently begging her to come on him again, and she smirked at him. "Kitten, you're going to have to tell me what you need from me. Use your words," she said. Kitten couldn't handle the pain anymore, it was too much for him and his little kitten body, so he meowed, wiggled his body, and laid on his cum-covered back to showcase the parts of him that were clean. She understood, and praised him for using his kitten words.