chapter 4 the steel rain

The city of gold ring was struck by an unknowable Force of great trauma fear and despair.
The people of gold ring panicked wondered who or what did this could it be that the gods have shown their true rage towards them.
Or was it the shigu that finally created a weapon capable of great destruction and that were here to conquer.
To the people of gold ring all options seemed very plausible but unfortunately neither were true and what will soon follow after would remain in their history permanently.
The law enforcement of gold ring quickly made their way to the sites of destruction and we're trying to move the debris to find survivors.
But what would come next shocked everybody slowly a small sound could be heard creeping ever closer the sound of the wind being slashed but with great force and speed.
But then one of the officers found the source of the sound and made his colleagues know where it was coming from

Gold ring police: guys look to the South what the hell is that!?

Some of the law enforcement continued moving bit by bit of debris the others quickly stopped before they could even attempt to help and the site of strange objects coming straight for the city.
Some of the people in the town were panicking only slightly while some stared dumbstruct by what they were seeing.
Great metal looking objects we're coming straight for the city and the sounds only got louder and louder as they approached.
Were these contraptions built by the Agudners engineers slaves of the shigu.
Some doubted this fact the objects in question were far too advanced for even their engineering expertise.

But before they knew it the objects in question were right above the city flying over them three of them came to a slow stop right above the destroyed buildings.
These objects the noise they made were so loud and vibrating it kicked up the dirt and dust beneath them.
But before long the object sat down on the ground the doors behind the object flew open revealing the occupants inside these were not shigu soldiers coming to invade.
But what they were they didn't even know but they looked similar to Agudners the only difference was they lacked fur and were much taller brandishing armor and guns that fired more than one shot at a time.
Whoever these people were they were advanced but were they the ones that caused this destruction that thought was quickly cut out of their minds when one of the unidentified soldiers yelled out to the others.

Kelly: let's move people secure the perimeter and let's get to work!!!

With that more of these strangers stepped out of their flying machine but along with them was a loan sergal.
Was he captured or was he with them these questions raised some intrigued on lookers who only bear witnessed to these new unidentified visitors.
Not before long another one of their flying machines landed with them but this one was carrying something massive as quickly as it came it dropped the massive object on the ground and flew away.
The object couldn't be described with words the only noteworthy detail was a crimson red star with a white border.
But suddenly the object started to pick itself up revealing more to its form than previously.
It stood upright on a pair of legs brandishing along with it a pair of arms no one knew what to think of this massive thing.
To them they did not know what it was but to the soldiers of the allied and the SSU it was a walker dubbed by the SSU themselves and built by them the kv-47.