Meeting the god of the animeverse

(Narrating) 

Gabriel Reyes was a young happy kid back then but after his parents were killed he lost his way of life and became a mercenary and started hunting criminals for money then the government offered him a power but it whats he call a curse because when he got the powers it gave him the ability to turn into a shadow to which messed up to where he bears a mask and i called the reaper every since he put on the mask he's travel around the world hunting many criminals to Gangs, Criminals organizations, kidnappers any type of criminals soon the world started to fear the reaper as he will keep hunting till there's no more crime as off right no he's standing on a high building looking over his city as something is gonna happen that's gonna change his life.  

(Reaper POV)  

I was on top of a building In Chicago looking over the beautiful night city as i wait for something to happen as my trigger fingers were itching as i look over the city and some vehicles driving as i see a symbol on the cars as i see it's a gang as i grin behind my mask and turn my body into a shadow as fly in the night sky following them.  

(3rd Pov) 

Reaper was following the gang members without them knowing as they drive into a warehouse as they get out while also pulling out some rates as the gang leader speaks.  

Gang leader: Hurry up with those crates! I wanna get this stuff unloaded Before "He" comes here. 

The gang members kept unloading the creates as one of the them asks a questions. 

Gang member 1: Sir? Who exactly is "He" Your talking about? 

The gang leader and all the other members look at him like he's crazy as the gang leader speaks. 

Gang leader: Everyone back to work! *To gang member 1* You. Come here. 

He walks to hi mas he says. 

Gang member 1: Whats up boss. 

Gang leader: *Puts arm over gang member and walks* So you don't know  who..."He" is?

Gang member 1: No. Who is "He"?

Gang leader: Have you ever heard of "The Reaper"?

The gang member looks in shock as he shakily nods.  

Gang Leader: You have? Well good. Cause i'm gonna tell what he does to criminals like me. He kills us criminals. Gangs, Criminal organizations, Kidnappers, you name it. They say when he attacks he has the ability to turn into a shadow. 

Gang member 1: Really?

Gang leader: Yes. He stalks his enemy in the shadows and when his enemies shoot at him, he turns his body into as the bullets fly past him and when their guns click, the sound you hear is the sound of his shotguns and the sound of death in the places he goes for criminals. You understand now?

Gang member 1: Yes sir i understand. 

Gang leader: Good. Lets hope he doesn't find us. 

???: To late for that.  

Everybody stops what there doing as they sound of boots as they look and see a person with black gear metal boots and a belt with shotgun shells hanging off his hip and three on his chest as his finger tips look like claws and two spikes on his left hand and he has a white mask with his hold up as one of the gang members yell.

Gang member 2: It's the reaper!  

The gang leader and the gang members open the creates and pull out assault rifles as they aim them at reaper as he chuckles darkly as he speaks.