Helping low ranking adventures

(Reaper Pov)

*Years Later* 

It's been years sense i entered the world of goblin slayer and i have been busy every sense i became an adventure I've hunted down and killed many goblins and people have started calling me the "Goblin Reaper" plus i became a silver ranked adventurer And people around started to respect me for what i do, but when i'm not hunting goblins i take time to train Goblin Slayer on all there is to kill goblins now i'm in the guild sitting in the guild drinking a little after my last quest as i see a familiar girl with a staff walking in the guild as it was the priestess as shes talking to the guild girl. 

Guild Girl: And do you know how to read and write? 

Priestess: I do. Those were skills taught at the temple. 

Guild Girl: Perfect. Then please fill this form out for me. 

She hands the form and she signs it as guild picks up and speaks to her. 

Guild Girl: Okay, you're 15 years old and it says you've trained to be a priestess? 

Priestess: That's right, and now that i'm an adult i want to become an adventure and help out as many people as i can. 

Guild Girl Places her guild necklace down as she speaks to the Priestess. 

Guild Girl: Here. This will serve as your guild identification. Now there are 10 ranks for adventurers. Platinum is the highest ranks. Behind that is gold, but the highest rank people you'll meet on the field are the silvers. If you'll look at your tag, you'll see it indicates that your a Porcelain, which is the lowest rank among our adventures. 

Priestess: This tells people that i'm a beginner?

Guild Girl: Correct. And should anything go wrong on a quest, it can also be a means of identifying you. Do hold on to it. 

Priestess: Right. 

Guild Girl: Well, that's it for your registration. *To broad* This board is where quest are posted. Your welcome to look though them, for one that's suitable for your rank. Another option would be joining a veteran adventurers party and. 

I then see Warrior, Wizard girl and fighter walk up to her as Warrior speaks to her.