Attack on village/ Becoming a adventurer

(Reaper Pov) 

I woke up as i rub my masked face as i turn and put my feet on the ground as i get up and walk out of the house seeing everybody doing their own thing as i start looking around for a building where they all can stay at when knight fall comes as i enter my thoughts. 

Reaper: *Thoughts* I need to find someplace where they all can take shelter while i battle the goblins. 

I kept walking till i seen bigger house i try to open it but its lock so i look around to make sure no ones watching as i use my wraith form and teleport inside as i see it's empty as it's perfect as i walk out and speak in my thoughts.  

Reaper: *Thoughts*  A perfect spot for them to hide while i kill the goblins. Now i just new to talk to the village elder. 

I teleport outside as i find the old man walking as i go to him and speak to him. 

Reaper: Excuse me. 

Old man: Yes? 

Reaper: I need to speak to you about something. 

Old man: Why of course.  

Reaper: Have you heard of goblins?

He goes wide eyed as he motions me to follow him as we enter what looks like his home as he speaks to me. 

Old man: Yes. Those vile little creatures. Yes, i have heard of them.  

Reaper: Well listen. Those noises you heard yesterday were me. I killed their Scouting party but that doesn't mean they won't come here and attack. 

Old man: *Wide eyes* Oh my god. We need to leave. 

Reaper: You can't. They will follow you in the dead of night and kill you and your woman. Well, you can already think what they are gonna do to them. 

Old man: What do you suggest?  

Reaper: That big building i was looking at. Before nightfall i need you to get everybody inside and barricade it. I will battle the goblins my self. 

Old man: You can't. You'll be killed.

I smirk behind my mask as i say. 

Reaper: They can try and kill me. 

Old man: Ok. I'll the people. 

Reaper: When you barricade the door, barricade it hard. 

Old man: Ok. 

He leaves as sigh and get up as i get ready for tonight. 

(Time skip) 

*Night*  

It was night as i Stand in front of the barricaded building as i wait for the goblins the people were confused but when they heard the word "Goblins" they instantly hid inside the building and barricade it like i said i then suddenly smell smoke as i say.  

Reaper: They are here. 

I draw my hellfire shotguns as i see the houses burning and then i see them the filthy goblins carrying their weapons as i see a hob goblin with them as i speak to them as they stare at me. 

Reaper: You little bastards didn't think i didn't know about your plan? Pathetic. Now your gonna feel the wraith...of The Reaper.  

(Start music)