Alola to Old Friends

After they got settled in, the class went to Professor Oak's lab to look at the pokemon on the ranch.

While everyone was distracted, Satoshi pulled Lillie and Mao away from the group. "Satoshi, wha-" he cut her off-putting a finger to his mouth, shushing her. "Alright, where are we going tho?" she kept her voice at a wispier.

"If you want to meet Kasumi and Takashi, I'll be your personal guide when we get back." he unhooked two empty pokeballs from his belt showing them. "We could walk to their gyms but Flying is faster!" After they walked a little farther they found Charizard. they walked over and greeted the six-foot lizard. Charizard smiled then blasted Satoshi with fire, "Thanks, buddy." He coughed out smoke as Charazard roared. Pikachu jumped onto his head to greet their friend.

"Satoshi, are you okay?" Lillie asked as Mao laughed at him.

He shook the char off and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's Charizard's way of saying hi to me!" Charazard waved, greeting them calmer than his trainer. "Hey Charizard, do you mind helping us fly to Cerulean city? We're going to visit Misty."

"Misty?" Lillie asked as Satoshi returned Charizard to his ball.

"It's Kasumi's nickname. She and Takashi call me Ash for, well you saw how Charizard greets me." they nodded, then they walked off to find Noivern.

---------------------

After getting the two Flying pokemon he released them at the other side of the field in a clearing. Lillie and Mao rode on Charizard and he took Noivern. Charizard already knew the way so Noiveirn just had to follow him. As they were just about to take off someone spoke.

"Where do you think you're going, Ashy boy?"

"Mew dammit, I thought you were still in Sinnoh!" He turned around to see Gary with a smug look on his face. Umbreon trotted up to Satoshi and rubbed his head on my leg. "Hey Umbreon, what are you and Asshat doing here?" He smiled as he pet umbreon.

"Fuck you! My research is being moved so I'm on a break. Anyway Ashy boy where are you and your girlfriends off to?" This made Ash laugh.

"You think I'm dating them? That's funny, but they're both taken. So no, not my girlfriends but they are my friends from Alola. They wanted to meet Misty and Brock so we're flying to see them. Oh also, don't tell the others at the lab. We'll be back in a bit." Umbreon cooed and ran over to Gary when Satoshi got on Noivern's back.

They waved us off as we got off the ground. "Ash, when you get back, I'd like to talk!"

He smiled and waved back "Of course, see you later!"

---------------------

Upon reaching the ground he returned Charizard and Noiveirn to their pokeballs. "Thank you, have a good rest!"

"Hey, Satoshi, what town are we in?" Lillie asked as they walked in the Pokecenter counter.

"I had us stop in Pewter City, Home of the rock type Gym. We were going to see Kasumi first but Charizard and Noiveirn were getting tired. Since we're here, we might as well see Takashi first." he explained.

"Oh, okay." Lillie said.

Nurse Joy came out from the backroom wearing a white nurse's cap with a blue cross on the front. "Welcome, would you like to rest your pokemon?" Ash answered, handing my pokeballs over to her. She placed the pokeballs on a tray and gave Pikachu a berry to snack on, he accepted it happily.

"Nurse Joy, wait!" Lillie spoke. The pink-haired woman turned to answer anything Lillie needed.

"You wouldn't happen to be related to any of the Nurse Joy's in Alola, would you?" Joy's smile brighter as she pulled out a family photo from her pocket. Her eyes lit up as she answered.

"Why of course I am, but I'm much prettier than any of my cousins from Alola!" Mao and Lillie sweatdropped. This didn't even phase Ash, he's met enough Joys to know how they answer this question. Joy returned to her normal energy and took the pokemon to rest.

While they waited they ate lunch. When the pokemon were returned they headed to the Gym.

---------------------

As they stepped up to the desk at the gym, Flint spoke not recognising the trainer yet. "Welcome to the Pewter gym! New challengers will have to battle through six workers to get to the gym leader." He turned around with a fresh water in his hand. "Oh, Satoshi! What are you doing here?"

"My friends wanted to meet Takashi. We're going to be in the region for a few weeks." Satoshi said

"Well I'm sorry to tell you but Takashi isn't here. Forrest took over the gym after my wife had turned it into a water gym." Flint Said, "If you want to meet up with Takashi he's at the house, you remember where it is right?"

"Of course I do!" They moved over as another trainer came in. They thanked Flint and he got back to work. When they got to the house Satoshi walked right in much to the complaints of Mao and Lillie. Brock was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey, Brock!" He looked at Satoshi surprised.

Ash, what are you doing back in Kanto? Also, what did I tell you about coming into my house without Knocking?"

"You should know by now I don't listen!" He clarified this by raiding Brock's fridge and taking a soda.

"So this isn't something people normally do in Kanto?" Lillie asked.

"Nope, just Ash." Brock looked over at him. Satoshi took another sip and Pikachu looked in the Fridge for ketchup. "Anyway, I'm Takashi, what are your names?"

"I'm Mao and this Lillie and her Vulpix Snowy. We're Satoshi's friends from Alola." Mao said.

"So you're two of his friends from the Pokemon school?" Takashi asked.

"Yep," Mao says.

"We're on a school trip with our class to meet Professor Oak and see the pokemon of Kanto to compare and contrast them to the Alolan counterparts" Lillie explained.

Takashi released his pokemon, all except Onix, letting them compare his pokemon to the Alolan forms. Satoshi tuned them out as they spoke a while longer. "Pikachu, you better hope he has more ketchup! I thought we got you to stop drinking that." Pikachu smiled at him. He laughed and wiped the ketchup off Pikachu's top lip and let him lick it off his finger.

The door behind Satoshi swung open and she spoke. "Oh Ash, I didn't know you would be here!" It was Misty. Pikachu jumped into her arms and she hugged him. Satoshi told her about their school trip. She told him Brock and her already headed to Pallet town. After talking for a bit, Brock and the others came into the Kitchen. He introduced Misty to Lillie and Mao.

On our walk to Pallet, we stopped at a restaurant for dinner. Satoshi paid for their food to make up for all the soda and ketchup they took out of Brock's fridge. They arrived at the Pokecenter around two in the morning. Lillie and Mao said goodnight and retired to their room they shared with Lana. Misty and Brock rented a room that Satoshi insisted he should stay in so they could catch up on their lives in the morning. After quietly moving his stuff into their room they all went to sleep.

**********

Note-
Ash's Pokemon:
Pikachu- Gender: Male. Move Set: Iron tail, Electro Ball, Volt tackle, Thunderbolt
Rowlet- Gender: Male. Move Set: Leafage, Tackle, Peck, Razor leaf
Litten- Gender: Female. Move Set: Fire fang, Flame thrower, Fury swipes, Ember)
Lycanroc- Gender: Male. Moveset: Tackle, Rockthrow, Bite, Accelerock
Charizard- Gender: Male. Moveset: Fly, Flame thrower, Dragon tail, Wing attack
Noivern- Gender: Male. Moveset: Fly, Supersonic, Boom burst, Dragon Claw

Brock's Pokemon:
Steelix. Gender: Male. Moveset: Dragon Breath, Stone edge, Rock throw
Crobat. Gender: Male. Moveset: Bite, Air cutter, Absorb, Confuse ray
Vulpix. Gender: Male. Moveset: Imprison, Fire spin, Disable, Flame thrower
Geodude. Gender: Male. Moveset: Seismic toss, dig, Mega punch, Gyroball

Misty's Pokemon:
Gyarados. Gender: Male. Moveset: Ice fang, Rain dance, Hurricane, Flamethrower
Corsola. Gender: Female. Moveset: Spike cannon, Recover, Bubble beam, Mirror coat
Psyduck . Gender: Male. Moveset:Confusion, Water Gun, Psychic, Disable
Staryu. Moveset: Bubble beam, Water Gun, Double edge, Tackle

Lillie's Pokemon
Snowy(Alolan Vulpix). Gender: Male. Moveset: Powder Snow

Mao's Pokemon:
Steenee. Gender: Female. Moveset: Sweet scent, Double slap, Magical leaf