Walk with friends

"Ash it's almost three, you need to get up!" I rolled over covering my head with my sheets hoping Misty and Brock would leave me to sleep. "If you don't get up now, Pikachu will shock you until you get up." I rolled back over and uncovered my face. Pikachu was sitting at my head staring right at me.

"Pikapi, chu chu!" He says with a smirk on his face. His cheeks sparked as a warning.

I bolted off the bed quickly just missing a Thunderbolt. The bolt struck the bed, catching the sheets on fire. "Fuck, guys help me put this out! None of my Pokemon have water type moves!" Misty sent out Staryu who quickly put the flames out with bubble beam. "Thanks, Misty!" She thanked Staryu and returned it to their ball.

"Pi Pikapi." Pikachu said, looking down and hiding his face.

"It's not your fault buddy. I'm not mad." he cooed and jumped on my shoulder happy that I wasn't mad at him. "Besides, you only did it because misty asked you to." I didn't even have to see her face to know that she was shooting daggers at the back of my head.

"Ash, Professor Kakui gave your class the day off to do whatever they wanted. Seeing as you're the one who caused half the class to not have the energy to do their activities for the day. He decided to not make the others have to do the work when the others don't have to. Misty and I thought all three of us could spend the day hanging out. So please, don't start a fight with Misty!" Brock says, probably not wanting to deal with a pissed off Kasumi all day.

"I thought we could go for a walk in the woods, like when we used to travel!" Misty said and we all agreed on this. Before we got out the Pokecenters doors, Mao and Lillie stopped us asking if they could come with us. They planned on hanging out with maybe Lana but everyone was already gone by the time they woke up. Misty and Brock were okay with them coming with us so they quickly grabbed their stuff and we headed out.
---------------------
On our walk, we encountered multiple pokemon including Rattata, Pidgey, Pikachu, Caterpie, and Weedle. Mao took my bag in concern that it would get crushed. "Misty, get off of me!" She had attached herself to my back after a Weedle passed by her feet. "Misty, it's been almost an hour, my back hurts, get off" she refused.

"I've gotten down Multiple times and every time I have, another bug has tried to crawl up my legs! So no, I'm not getting off again!" with this, I started jumping around trying to knock her from my back.

"Ash stop," Brock tried getting my attention. "With how long we have traveled together you should know that trying to get her off is just a waste of time." He was right. I gave up much to Misty's amusement, and we continued on our walk.

Suddenly Misty starts screaming and pounding her hands on my head. A Spinarak had dropped down in front of her, she yelled at us to run so we tried to make our way out of the woods. Her screaming startled most of the pokemon around us causing them to try to get away from the noise. She screamed again when another bug dropped down in front of her face. In all the panic I failed to notice a raised tree root and tripped over it knocking us all into the river we were running by. The river separated in two directions splitting us up, Lillie and Takashi were dragged down the other path. Mao, Kasumi, and I were pulled down the side that led to a large waterfall. It leads to very large, very sharp rocks.

"Mao give me my bag!"

When the bag was in my hold I flipped around and hugged the bag to my chest so my body would absorb the larger amount of impact. Usually, in situations like this we'd call out a pokemon to help us, unfortunately, all of our pokemon wanted to stay at the Pokecenter to hang out and eat, and probably train.

We were thrown off the top of the waterfall, heading for certain death. But before we hit the bottom a bright light flashed a blinding white and blue. The beautiful light emerged from my bag.