Chapter 26

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, I mean it only lasted a few seconds, but it was still a kiss.

I must of slept in again because I woke up bouncing. Dylan was back on my bed jumping like a monkey.

"Wake up!" He yelled.

I acted fast and quickly grabbed his leg, he tripped and fell flat on his back, luckily on the bed.

"Ow."

"Oh please, like that hurt." I teased

He hopped over me and pinned me down. Again.

"Why you gotta be like that?" He laughed

"Because youre insane." I joked

"I am insane, I'm insanely in love with you." He pecked my lips and ran off like a little boy.

I blushed, and smiled at myself.

My phone started buzzing, it was Wes.

"Hello?" I answers

"Blair, oh my god. How are you?"

"Oh, so you finally decided to call?"

"Don't be like that Blair, I miss you."

"You miss me? That's got to be a joke."

"Why are you so rude right now? Still mad? The only person you should be mad at is yourself. It's your fault your mom died, you're so selfish. Now look at you, leaving your home for this. You're an asshole and don't deserve to be loved!"

I dropped my phone, which made a really loud noise.

I can't do anything but stand still with my mouth wide opened, I can feel the tears running down.

"Blair!" Dylan comes running in. "What's wrong?"

I pointed to the phone. He looks at it and puts it against his ear.

"Hello?" He asks 

"Blair, there's no one there?" He tells me.

"No, I.. Was.. Talking.. " I couldn't finish from sobbing so much.

"Blair, the most recent call you've gotten was yesterday from your dad." He tells me.

I put my Hand over my head, and just shut my eyes for a while. Am I losing my mind.

"What's wrong with me."

"Nothing Blair, it's ok." He grabs my shoulder.

He pulls me into his arms.

"Come on, get dressed, we'll have breakfast and than I have somewhere cool to take you." He assures.

* * *

"Why are there hills everywhere?" I whine.

"It's not that bad, come on." He calls

"I can't, can I just roll back down." I joke.

"Okay cry baby, hop on."

Dylan was nice enough to give me a piggy back ride all the way up. It wasn't that bad, only a few minutes left of waking.

We reached the top.

"Woah what is this place?"

There were roller coasters, and other wicked rides, almost like a carnival.

"It's like, Jamaicas wonderland." He laughs

After going on small sissy rides, I noticed a huge roller coaster that just went in extremely small circles, extremely fast.