Chapter 3: Taking the deal

Nick's POV

I woke up in this dark place with nothing except a locked door and light from the ceiling.

Nick: Where am I?

That was when someone appeared right in front of me. He was wearing a purple suit with black dress pants and a purple top hat. (I'm really bad at description when it comes with fashion so just imagine Caleb with his outfit in the first episode). He was walking towards me and was backing up afraid of what he might do to me.

Nick: Who are you?

Caleb: Where are my manners, my name Covington, Caleb Covington.

He reached out to shake my hand and I took it. I'm still a little weirded out of how he appeared in front of me.

Caleb: Now I know what you're thinking, what are you doing here or how I appeared in front of you it will all be revealed in a few minutes but I need your help with a little problem.

Nick: Me? Why do you need me for?

Caleb: Well it involves with a certain lead singer you have an eye on. Goes by the name of Julie Molina.

I stood there shocked at what he just said. How does he know Julie?

Nick: How do you know Julie?

Caleb: I know many things about her including that little band she's in. I need you to help me get her band.

Nick: Why do you want her band? You do know there holograms, right? And besides Julie told everyone that they're from Sweden.

Caleb: That's what she wants you to think. The truth is that those holograms are ghosts with special powers.

Nick: I would say you're crazy but you did just appeared out of nowhere so I guess I believe you. But what's in it for me.

Caleb reached his hand out and purple smoke came out of it. The smoke was making a graphic image of something and it look like Julie and the guitarist together. Looking at each other.

Caleb: I could tell you really like this girl but what I can tell is how much you feel so betrayed by this. Might I say jealous.

I look at him then back at the image. He was right about one thing: I am jealous.

Caleb: If you help me get those "holograms" then I can give you Ms. Molina. So, do we have a deal?

Nick: Deal.

***

Luke's POV

I messed up so bad. I can't believe Julie overheard that. That's why she didn't come back to rehearsal. I need to fix this. I was about to leave when I heard to poofs behind me.

Reggie: Hey, what happened?

Alex: Lucas Patterson, what did you do?

Luke: Julie may or may not have heard our conversation in the studio and headed to Flynn's house for a sleep over.

Alex: Dude

Luke: Yeah I know.

Alex: That's it! We're getting a confession out of you no matter how much you want to deny it.

Reggie: FIELD TRIP!

*In the studio*

Alex: Okay Luke, you are gonna tell us the truth and you are not getting out of it.

Luke: I don't know what you're talking about.

Reggie: You do know but you just don't want to admit it. Just tell us the truth.