Chapter 13: Power

Julie's POV

When me and Luke kiss, it was the most magical feeling in the world. All of my memories came back and I'm so happy that it was Luke who brought it back. I remember when we first met, the first song we sang together, my feelings for him; how much I love him. We pulled away from each other and stared into each other's eyes until Luke was lifted up from the floor by Caleb's magic.

Caleb: You're not going anywhere.

That's when Caleb uses his magic and Luke began to scream like he was getting pulled apart.

Luke: AHHHHHHHH

R and A: LUKE!

Julie: Caleb, stop this please.

Caleb: I'm sorry, Ms. Molina. But you disappointed me and this is your punishment.

Luke: AHHHHHH

I hated hearing Luke scream and when Caleb was done, Luke was dropped to the floor. I ran to him and crouch down next to him. I held his hand but he doesn't look so good.

Julie: Luke? Stay with me, please. I just remember you. Please don't leave me.

He put left hand on my cheek and stared deeply in my eyes.

Luke: *weakly* Jules, it's gonna be okay.

Julie: *tears up* Stay with me. I lost my mom, I can't lose you too. I love you.

Luke: I-I l-love you t-too.

That's when Luke begins to close his eyes and dropped his hand. He wasn't moving.

Julie: Luke? LUKE? LUKE PLEASE DON'T GO PLEASE!!!

But nothing. He was gone. I cried into his chest and all I can hear was everyone but Caleb crying. Caleb got rid of the magic when he was torturing Luke and they huddled around Luke. Flynn was holding Reggie while Willie has Alex. I got my head up and angrily looked at Caleb.

Julie: You ruined everything.

Suddenly, the glow I saw on Alex, Reggie, and Luke after we played the Orpheum was surrounding me. I could feel power control me and when I looked at Caleb, he had a fearful look in his eye.

Reggie's POV

When Julie glowed, we were amazed at how she got it. Everytime she steps closer to Caleb, he takes a step backwards like he's scared of her. She brought her hands up and formed a golden cage around Caleb and turned back towards Luke. She walked towards him and put her golden hand on his chest. It looks like she's healing him. Once she was finished, Luke was beginning to wake up and saw Julie with wide eyes.

Luke: Jules?

She put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. Once she pulled away, she turned back towards Caleb and got near the cage. He tired to use his magic to get out but nothing work. Julie's magic was much stronger. Luke tried to get up but we have to push him down because we all know that Luke was going to catch up to Julie.

Luke: Julie! Guys, let me go. Julie!

Willie: Luke, you have to trust her on this.

Alex: You have to calm down.

Luke: I don't care, let me go.

He stands up and tries to get to her but Julie put up a defensive barrier so that none of us can get hurt.

Luke: Julie, you don't have to this. I'm okay now, see?

But she didn't listen. She focused on Caleb and brought her hand up. Out off nowhere, the golden glow hit Caleb and he was starting to glow too. Once he was gone, Julie's glow faded out and she fainted. Luke immediately ran to her when the barrier got down. He sat down on the floor and put her head on his lap.

Luke: Julie? Julie, can you hear me?

Reggie: Is she okay?

Alex came down and checked her pulse and sighed of relief.

Alex: She's breathing.

Flynn: Oh thank God.

Reggie: What happened?

Luke: I don't care at this point because we need to focus on Julie. Please Julie wake up!

It continued like this until she started to glow.

Julie's POV

I was transported into a dark room where there's nothing but me. I walked around until I saw a glowing figure in front of me and I had to use my hand to cover my eyes because it was glowing so much. Once it died down, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the one people I thought I would never see them again. Mom.

Julie: MOM!

I ran up to her and hugged her as tight as I possibly can because I missed her so much.

Rose: Hola mija.

Julie: I miss you.

Rose: I know baby, I know.

I pulled back and wiped my tears away.

Rose: How are you doing?

Julie: I'm doing better. I got back into music again.

Rose: I'm so proud of you.

Julie: Thanks mom. Where are we anyway?

Rose: The Void.

Julie: The Void? I thought only Caleb will be here.

Rose: But you are here too.

Julie: Shouldn't you be in heaven?

Rose: I'm here to get you back to your family.

Julie: But how?

Mom reached down on her back pocket and grabbed an object. She handed to me and closed my hand. Then she took my other hand and stared at me.

Rose: I'm going to help you get home. And before I do, I just want to let you know that I'm so proud of you and the woman you've become.

Julie: Thank you, mom. I'll miss you.

Rose: Me too, my little flower.

J and R: *hugged*

Julie: Is it time for me to go?

Rose: Yes.

Mom raised her hand and there was a portal right in front of us. I looked at the reflection and saw everyone including Luke around me.

Rose: I will always be in your heart, mi corazon. Remember that.

Julie: I will.

I gave my mom one last hug and walked through the partol. As I was walking, there was a glow in front of me. But when it stopped, I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me. Luke had tears in his eyes and brought my hand up to his face to wipe the tears.

Julie: Hey.

Luke: Hey.

We both leaned down to each other and we kissed. Once we pulled away, everyone gave us a group hug except for Nick because I know he already feels guilty. We all pulled away and Alex grabbed both of my shoulders.

Alex: Don't scare us like that again, okay?

Julie: I won't.

Reggie: We were worried.

Julie: I'm fine guys.

I looked back at Luke and smiled so big.

Julie: I'm fine.

_______________________________________

This story is coming to an end soon. I hope you like this chapter.

Make sure to comment or vote.

Byeeeeeeeee 😁