Chapter 10: The truth

Alex's POV

When Caleb's guards took us to a room, the door had Caleb purple magic around it. I was about to touch it but Willie pulled me back.

Willie: Don't! Caleb put magic on it. If you touch it, you can have a really serious burn.

Alex: But what we gonna do, Willie? Julie lost her memories, Nick stabbed us in the back, and Flynn is in a dangerous situation right now. What are we going to do?

Reggie: Dude, calm down.

Alex: I will NOT calm down!!! How are we going to get out of this.

Willie: We are going to figure this out, Alex. We always do.

Reggie: Luke, do you got any ideas?

Luke: *says nothing*

Alex: Luke?

But Luke didn't answer. He was sitting in a chair and was looking at floor. He had anger and sadness in his eyes. I can't blame him. Knowing that the girl your in love with doesn't remember you must have hurt alot. I took a few steps towards him and place my hand on his shoulder. He brushed it off and still looked at the floor.

Alex: You okay?

Luke: I'm gonna kill them. They took Julie away from me.

Alex: Luke I know you're hurting but we will find a way.

Luke: You don't understand, Alex! Julie doesn't remember us and it's all thanks to Caleb.

Reggie: Dude, calm down.

Luke: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!

Alex: Luke we get it. You're mad at Caleb, but we will find a way to get Julie back okay.

Reggie: Don't lose hope, okay?

Luke: Yeah okay.

Alex: Willie, do you got any ideas?

Willie: Well, we could-

Just then the door opened and Caleb was right in front of us. Luke was about to go after him but me and Reggie held him back.

Caleb: Look, I know I'm not your biggest fan. But trust me, this is for your own good.

Luke: Our own good? You erased Julie's memories of us, how is that for our own good?

Caleb: Because I know what's she capable of.

Alex: What do you mean?

Caleb: I know that she has great powers. Enough to send me to the Void.

Reggie: How do you know about that?

Caleb: I have heard of the Legend before. And if I go down, all four of you are going down with me. And William?

He looked at Willie.

Caleb: Don't think I forgotten your punishment.

Just like that, he poofed out living us alone. I hope the girls are okay.

Flynn's POV

I was in Julie's dressing room and not gonna lie, it looks amazing then the one at the Orpheum. Me and Julie were sitting around the couch eating snacks until I heard someone knocking at the door.

Julie: Come in.

The door open and Nick came in. I hate his guts right now.

Nick: Hey babe.

Julie: Hi.

She walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I rolled my eyes and gave him a death stare. (Same here Flynn, same here.)