Chapter 5: Confession

Julie's POV

I can't believe it. I got a jolt just like the ones the guys have. How did I even get it? Luke looked at me with fear in his eyes and I'm still crying from the pain of the jolt.

Luke: How is this even possible?

Julie: I don't know, but it hurts so much.

Luke: Stay here, I'll be right back.

I nodded and Luke poofed out, probably getting the guys and Willie. I  thought about the different possibilities of how I got the stamp. Just when I finally figure it out Luke, Alex, Reggie, and Willie poofed into my room. Alex and Reggie came towards me and hugged me tight.

Alex: Julie, are you okay?

Reggie: Luke told us what happened.

Julie: Yeah I kinda figured.

I looked at Luke and he looked at me and we stared into each other eyes for a few minutes until Willie cleared his throat.

Willie: Sorry to interrupt the moment but Julie I want you to tell me what happened. Oh and by the way, I'm Willie, Alex's friend.

I saw Alex blush and it's the cutest thing ever. I could already ship them right now. #Willex

Julie: Nice to me you, Alex told alot about you.

Then Willie blush, they will be so cute together.

Willie: Now tell me what happened with you, Julie.

Julie: Um, when Nick came in he was backing me up against the piano. Once he did, he use some kind of magic to make me go towards him.

I was beginning to tear up at the memory a few minutes ago. Alex and Reggie each hold my hand as I continued.

Julie: *crying* He froze me and he came close to my ear. And he whisper something about hurting the guys and Caleb taking them away. And how Nick won't help me if I don't do what he says. *sobbing* And then he grab my wrist and my arm was starting to burn until you guys came.

Luke walked towards me and Reggie made room for Luke so that he can hug him. I cried in his arms and he puts his hand on my head.

Luke: You shouldn't have go through that.

Willie: Wait, did you say Caleb?

I just nod.

Willie: Hey Julie can you stay here while I talk to guys real quick?

Julie: Yeah sure

Willie: Luke you could stay if you want.

Luke: Gotcha

Then Willie, Alex, and Reggie left my room. And it's just me and Luke alone together.

Willie's POV

After the information Julie gave me, I know what's going on with Caleb. And it's not pretty.

Alex: Willie what's going on?

Willie: You guys are not going to like this but um, Caleb is possessing Nick and if Nick is on his side then Julie is in serious danger.

Reggie: What?! That psycho is coming after our little sister!

Willie: I know it's bad-

Alex: Bad? Willie this is horrifying because the guy who tried to kill us is going after Julie.

Willie: I know and I get it. But if we can find a way to get rid of Caleb than maybe we can still have a chance to beat him.

Reggie: And how do we do that?