TWO

TWO
BIANCA ROSE

One thing I despised was getting abused. Not because it hurts (which it indeed does) but the fact that it made my life seem so cliché. I remember one day when I was pretty young, maybe around thirteen, I was reading a Jelena fanfiction about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. One day Selena's uncle came into her room and went all Christian Grey on her ass. He forced her to strip naked and handcuffed her to the bed, beat her till she was numb and tried to rapè  her but he passed out from being so drunk -- blah blah blah -- Justin broke her bedroom window and chopped the handcuffs in half. My life basically sounded like that shitty story (no offense to that Jelenator who obviously had a big imagination!)

Yes, Uncle Ryan hit me a lot, but it was never some weird shit like that. He didn't throw a chair at my head and make me go into a coma for three years. It was things like slapping me, pushing me into walls sometimes, and trying to throw beer bottles at me but terribly failing. The slaps were hard, the pushing was rough too and Ryan hasn't nailed me with a bottle just yet so I was fine. I do my best to avoid my crazy uncle and go on with my day.

I woke up early and dropped Claire's car off at her house then walked to the town's park. I settled down with a fully charged phone that was blasting You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift and my old book called Matched that I had already read but was going to reread once again for the hundredth time.

The sun hit my long tanned bruised legs that were exposed by my denim short shorts since it was blistering hot, my arms and a bit of cleavage was revealed as well due to my blue tank top that was providing my body air to breathe with. I was hoping no one would pop up and call me a whore like the boy from last night.

The park was crowded with kids' birthday parties, irritated business people, and a loud dog-walker. Nobody from school, they were probably at home staring at a phone screen not even acknowledging or maybe even hungover from drinking at Club Sun the night before.

My eyes ripped away from my surroundings and focused on my book. Sometimes reading about Xander and Ky fighting for Cassia made me wanna cry and eat donuts from how lonely I am and how bad I want a boyfriend.

I wanted someone to save me from getting rapèd and chop my handcuffs in half. I want a Justin Bieber to my Selena Gomez!

"Hey," I gazed up from my book and smiled at the boy that was standing a few yards away from me. A hot boy wanted to talk to me! Maybe I could get boys, huh?

"Watch out!" He shouted and pointed farther behind me. I suddenly felt something crash into my head causing me to yelp and grab the back of my head, rubbing the sore spot. Only me.

"You okay?" I look up, careful not to hurt my head even more and watched the curly dark blond headed boy look down at me concerned.

He squatted down to my height and inspected my face then checking my head, he stood up and glared at someone who was behind me. The person who kicked, threw, whatever the fuck they did to the ball. "What the hell is wrong with you Calum?" The curly headed boy groaned.

"C-Calum Hood?" I choked out and cranked my neck to glance at the person behind me.

It was indeed the cocky boy himself. He smirked down at me, obviously amused. "Poor baby!" He grinned. "Did the little girl hit her little head?" He exclaimed in a baby voice making me want to rip his head off.

"Ha ha ha, you're so funny Calum Hood." I replied sarcastically as I stood up with my book and my phone in one hand, and my other hand rubbing the back of my head. "Absolutely hilarious."

"I'm sorry about Calum. I'm Ashton Irwin, you are?" The curly headed boy sighed.

He looked very concerned about me, wondering if I was okay, or if Calum had killed me. He was very attractive as well. The name Ashton suited him very well too.