FOUR

FOUR
BIANCA ROSE

"What's your problem, Calum?" Ashton groaned in annoyance. Everybody looked at me and the dark haired boy anxiously.

Calum rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "I have no problem. I'm just curious." He replied, "She should tell us." Then everybody's eyes landed on me. I was already focused on Calum.

"They're bruises." I spat back at him.

"Hickeys could be considered bruises as well. So you sleep around a lot? Or do you have one main fuck buddy?" Calum smirked. I only shook my head in disappointment.

I wasn't going to put my business out there. If he wanted to be childish and call my bruises hickeys, he could. They didn't need to know what the marks on my body really was. I didn't blame them for being curious considering they're just in plain sight, but they didn't need an explanation. They could settle for whatever they thought the hell the marks were.

"Whatever Calum." I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and stared out a window.

Our food got there after twenty horrible minutes. It wasn't horrible because of the boys or how tense the table was. I was just super hungry. Ashton, Luke and I ordered a chicken tender meal. Claire requested a fruit salad with a side of fries. Michael and Calum settled with a huge platter of nachos with chicken. We were eating good honestly.

"So Claire and Luke," Michael chirped. It was the first time I was hearing his voice and he did indeed sounded exactly how he looked; extremely hot! "Is this a thing that'll be going on for a while now?" He winked at Luke who blushed, wrapping his arm around Claire.

"I actually had something I wanted to ask her." Luke grinned down at her, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked causing Claire's jaw to drop and she screamed out 'yes!' excitedly.

Looking away, I chucked a piece of my chicken tender in my mouth and mumbled with my mouth full. They just met! They only hooked up like three times! I quit my whining and settled down, considering it wasn't even my business at all.

"Congrats," Michael smiled, Ashton nodding along, "You've made the right choice!" How the hell would he know? They don't even know Claire good enough for any of this! Calum chose to just fist bump Luke with a smirk. I gave them a fake happy smile and side hugged Claire tightly.

"I actually have to get going." I tell everyone, waving at a waiter and mouthing to bring me a box, he understood and rushed to go get one.

"Really?" Claire moaned, "Please stay!"

I shook my head at her and took the box from the waiter, cleaning my plate and putting my food away. "I can't, but it was nice meeting you two," I smiled at Luke and Michael. "But my uncle needs me." I say.

"That's code for side bitch." Calum laughed.

I didn't bother to even look at him. Luke demanded everyone exchange numbers. I even had gotten Calum's. I put down a ten dollar bill then waited for Luke and Claire to get out of my way. As soon as they did, I waved to the boys and Claire, rushing out the door. I sped walk silently, pushing past the kids walking around with adults and teenagers laughing. It took me about ten minutes to arrive at home, running into Uncle Ryan in the front yard, shouting angrily at two cops.

"Uncle Ryan?" I asked, pushing his arms down and shushing him, "What's wrong?" I looked back at the cops who were discussing something privately. They caught my eyes and walked towards me slowly.

"Ma'am, we got an anonymous call from a person who lives in this neighborhood who has reported domestic violence in this home. We decided to pay a visit and see what's going on." The brown haired man explained to me, his bald partner nodding along.

"You've came at an awful time. Uncle Ryan had just gotten a day off and decided to drink off the stress a bit. He's usually never like this." I lied through my teeth. "My brother is out with his friends too." I told them.

"And those bruises?" The bald man questioned curiously, "What happened?"

My teeth gritted and I quickly faked a giggle, "Oh! That was just my boyfriend and I messing around too much." Oh how the tables have turned.

The cops completely understood. "We'd love to meet this boyfriend of yours and your brother. We take these calls seriously. Not true or true, I'd like to still investigate. Mind if we come in for a bit?" The brunette asked.

My eyes squeezed shut then opened as I remembered the alcohol bottles around the house. It wasn't a pretty sight. "That would be great, but do you have a warrant?" I grinned.

The bald man cursed, mumbling to his partner, "We will return tomorrow with a warrant. It's not a big deal. We would just like to ask a few questions, examine the house, so on. Oh, and bring that boyfriend and brother of yours! And after tomorrow, expect us to be around." He smiled back, "Let's go Kevin." They quickly walked off the property and into their car.

I waved at them, smiling while Uncle Ryan sat down on the grass with his head in his hands. "Ryan, we are screwed." I grumbled angrily. I helped him up and led him into our disgusting home. "It's time for your shows! Go sit!" He rushed to his couch and laid down.

My phone was in my hand with a tight grip. I pressed on Jasper's contact, holding it up to my ear, waiting silently. The ringing stopped and his breathing was heard.

"Jasper, I've been meaning to talk to you." I gulped.

"Hey Bianca. I've  been super busy around here. What do you need?" He asked me, his voice sounded strained and tired, but I could tell he was trying for me.

"Someone called the police on Uncle Ryan, claiming there was domestic violence going on here." I tell him, "He saw my bruises. I told him they were from a boyfriend who really doesn't exist. So this boyfriend and my brother are suppose to be here tomorrow when they come investigate a little." I looked at the floor.

"Jeez, I don't know Bianca. I don't have any money on me for a flight back. Do I really need to be there?" He groaned, I could tell he was lying.

"Yes, Jasper. Why do I have to do everything my fucking self? How about you finally come home and help me again. You've left me to get beaten and to struggle. The least you could've done is stayed and continued visiting, but you're too damn selfish." I snapped.

"Watch how you speak to me. I'm older here." He shouted, "I am working my ass off to get enough money from a decent apartment for us both. I'm going to take you away, but not into some shitty house with ten guys living here with me. The least you could do is get a goddamn job and help me. So screw you, Bianca." Jasper growled. I heard a loud crash from the line and his heavy breathing.

"What has gotten into you? Fine! I don't need you, I'm gonna figure something out myself." I spat and hung up the phone. My fingers shook as I pressed onto another contact.

"Hello?" The deep voice moaned.

"Calum, I need a favor." I squinted in frustration. I was desperate.

"Ew gross." He spat.

"I need you to be my fake boyfriend for a few days."  I said quietly. "It's really important."

The line was silent until he sighed and mumbled, "Alright I'm in."

///

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS SHITTY CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!!!!!

IVE BEEN THINKING AND I REALLY WANNA BE LIKE "get this chapter to 25 votes and I'll update again" but it won't happen sooooooo BUT THATS ALRIGHT BOO

MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM @ bcimyara

LOVE UOU GUYS

- yara