THREE

THREE
BIANCA ROSE

My food was cold and tasted like paper. I hated school and the disgusting food in it. Tiredly, I picked at the plate of meatloaf and glared at the lifeless looking pile of mash potatoes.

"Hi!" Claire stumbled beside me excitedly. "Guess what?" She cried making me cringe.

"What Claire?" I said between closed teeth, "What is so important that you must tell me now causing me to become distracted and not focus on my lovely food." I smile sweetly.

Claire rolls her eyes, "His name is Luke! I saw him at the park after you left. He was with three other boys - and holy were they hot! - we all hung out and I told them about you and two of the boys knew you! Calum and Ashton?"

I groaned loudly, remembering the loud Calum Hood, then the quite sexy Ashton Irwin. "Yes I know them. Not very well might I add." I say with a sigh.

Claire shrugged carelessly, "I invited them to eat at the diner with us after school. I would've told them to eat with us at school but they don't go here. Did you know that?! They go to Hearson like Jasper. Speaking of him, did he come back home?" She asked.

Jasper was my older brother of two years, he was very protective of me, so he tried to take very good care of me and keep me from Ryan. He ran away from home two months back and claimed he was staying at a motel. He's almost eighteen in a few months so I don't bother to boss him around. One day, he was going to take custody of me and take me away from Uncle Ryan's shithole. He flunked a grade due to how busy he was at work and he couldn't really multitask.

"No, Claire. He didn't. It's not like you care anyway. You're only interested because you have a massive crush on him." I spit coldly.

"That massive crush is no longer there! I'm in love with Luke now." Claire touched her face and looked off into the distance as if she were daydreaming.

That was the thing with Claire, she insisted that she was in love with every single guy she meets. But I understood. It was because she had never had a boyfriend before.

"Good for you, Claire." I sighed with a bored look. "I'm glad you're so in love."

My mood was completely changed from irritated high school student to worried mother. Jasper hasn't been visiting me at all anymore. He usually made late night visits, but they just stopped. He told me if he ever didn't end up seeing me to not call the police, it would just cause problems and I had enough of those.

"He's been on the goddamn ski trip for long enough don't you think? They're probably gonna make him repeat again for missing out so much!" Claire exclaimed loudly, she popped open a bag of potato chips from my tray and didn't think twice before scarfing them down. "I bet it's not even snowing in Colorado anymore!" She grumbled with her mouth full.

I had convinced Jasper's friends at school that he was away in Colorado with a few cousins since he wasn't returning anyone's calls anymore. He was very popular at our school, everybody adored him until he got into a big fight with a baseball jock who called me a whore. Jasper ended up breaking the boy's hand and he couldn't pitch anymore. The jock lost all his scholarships. Jasper got expelled and transferred to Hearson. He was still big talk at the new school though.

"I'd rather not go to the diner later. How about you go by yourself? You'll have more fun." I tried to convince her. I wasn't in the mood for an after school hang out session anymore. Claire had me thinking about Jasper now. My hands gripped my phone, I was tempted to try calling him again.

"No way! We're going." She forced, grinning from ear to ear. Claire was so annoying.

;

We slid into a booth in the back of the diner. There was mix between Hearson students and Sunbrooke students. Everyone was being extremely loud, greeting their friends, playing around, eating delicious meals.

"There they are!" Claire exclaimed, pointing at a group of boys headed our way. I almost gagged at the sight of Calum Hood. He wasn't ugly, but his attitude was, and that determined everything for me. I watched Claire run to a blond boy who was as tall as a tree and jump on him, kissing the boy. I was assuming that was Luke. There was another boy I didn't quite recognize, he had blondish white hair with bright pink lips and green eyes. Jesus, all these boys were extremely handsome!

"Bianca Rose," Calum groaned, slipping into the seat in front of mine. Everybody took their seats and greeted each other with smiles.

"I'm Bianca," I shake Luke's hand and then Michael's, "It's nice to meet you." I insisted.
They responded back with nice things and examined the menu. I was starving myself as well, I hungrily stared down at the options. We ordered our food and drinks instantly.

Ashton was sitting beside me, starting conversation to end the silence. "So tell us some stuff about you both." He says to Clarie and I with a nervous smile.

I felt a harsh glare coming my way from Calum causing me to look at him with my eyebrows furrowed, "What's your problem?" I spat.

"The real question is, what's up with your hickeys?" He asked without thinking.

///

GUYS I JUST REALIZED THIS BOOK BLEW A LIL UP (3k reads that's a lot to me TBH) SO I WILL START UPDATING THIS MORE OFTEN. I RUSHED THIS CHAPTER SO I APOLOGIZE, THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER!

CaLUM IS SUCH A LIL BITCH, RIGHT???!?!

AND YOU GUYS FOUND OUT A LIL MORE ABOUT BIANCA AND HER BROTHER.

CLARIE AND LUKE THOOOO!!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!!!!!!