SIX

SIX
BIANCA ROSE

EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL, SOME WHAT. Clarie invited me to a party she was going to throw with Luke at his place. Luke's parents were filthy rich, he says they have too much money and it's no good for any of them. He bragged to the boys and I about how he bought a pair of Yeezys last week along with a Versace bag for Claire. He even tried to say he flew to Paris because the boy was craving croissants. I'm not sure if I believe him about that one.

"It's gonna be awesome! My mom gave me twenty bucks to go to Ross and find a dress. But I think I'll just make Luke take me shopping. You think Ryan will lend you some money? If not, maybe I could give you my twenty. You pay me back obviously." Claire played with her straight blonde hair as she watched me stuff my face with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I made for myself as we walked to the dollar store. My eyes rolled, I handed another sandwich to her and heard her squeal as she opened it. "Thanks!"

"I'll ask. It'll probably be a no." I shrugged.

Claire nodded and continued to eat the cheese sandwich I gave her, careful not to smudge her lipstick. "I even invited Jasper! Hopefully he'll come, yeah?" She smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, I doubted it. "Not gonna happen." I laughed at her, looking past her shoulder and staring at a boring poster that was on a busted wall. "He's probably not coming down here for maybe another year." I sighed. My shoulder shrugged, hoping to hint that I didn't care although that wasn't the truth.

"Bianca?" My eyes stopped staring at the poster and raised my eyebrows. Calum smirked at me, hugging Claire then nodding at me. "What're you two doing here?" He questioned.

Claire smiled and nudged him to follow us inside the store, "I wanted some Swedish Fish." She responded. "This isn't your side of town, is Luke here with you?" She looked behind him with excitement.

Calum rolled his eyes and picked up a packet of gum from the candy aisle, shoving it into the pocket of his leather jacket. "Do you see him with me, Claire? I see why you and Luke are dating." He scoffed and chuckled to himself.

The blonde girl hummed in anger and grabbed two packets of Swedish Fish. "Whatever. Bianca, I'm going home." She dug into her tiny purse and pulled out a five dollar bill. "And lose the attitude, Calvin or I'll tell Luke to uninvited you to our party."

I raised an eyebrow, "That's not cool — "
Claire didn't let me finish before she stomped away to the registers. She hated hearing the truth, it was her worst enemy.

"It's fine, she's just Luke's whore for the month." Calum sighed, picking up a bag of Circus Peanuts. He opened it and chucked a orange marshmallow into his mouth. Calum nudged me, grabbing the Swedish Fish from my hands and putting them inside his pants.

"Calum, what the hell?" I asked in a harsh tone. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and jerked me to follow him to the exit. "We didn't pay for those!" I whispered into his ear. He shushed me and waved to the cashier, indicating that we were leaving. The woman didn't care, only rolling her eyes at us. "You dumbass! What if you got me caught?" I snapped in anger.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, he glared at me in annoyance. "Sorry! Geez, I thought you liked the dangerous life being a slut and all." Calum spat. He squinted at me, taking the candies from his pants and slamming them into my chest. I grunted, taking them in my hands, attempting to ignore the fact that they were warm because of his pants. "I was actually starting to see you as a friend and not so much of a whore." He spun on his heels and walked slowly away from me.

"Hey!" I shouted angrily, "You don't need to do all of that. Be so extra, rude, disgusting." I snapped, "You should apologize to me." I jabbed my index finger into his shoulder. He quickly slapped it away, if looks could kill I would be dead. His glares were uncomfortable.