Chapter 9 : The Glitchtrap

Freddy lay in the Parts and Service, where the florescent lights above hummed endlessly, and the walls and floor stained with the blood belonging to the previous life ended in this same cylinder. Even though he was a robot, he worried for Vanessa, Violet, and Gregory. He was left here because his friends had to run from the abomination that is Shadow Roxy, the nightmarish horror that was brought into this Pizzaplex.

All while he lay here, he couldn't help but blame himself for failing to hold back Roxy long enough. Maybe he could've downed her and gotten away if he had taken a different route... he can't help but think this is all his fault. Now, he lies here without hands or eyes, and he can't do anything to help his friends.

He was especially worried about little Gregory, for he fears the worst may have happened to him since he can't connect to him through his fazwatch, meaning it was decommissioned. Something had to have happened to him, and given the fact that Roxy was on the hunt for him... she must've caught him-

Suddenly, he heard his door open, and he soon heard someone walk over "Who's there?" Freddy asked and Gregory soon said "It's me, Freddy"

"Gregory! Thank goodness, I was so worried about you" Freddy said, and Gregory soon said "Yeah, I was worried about you too. I had a close one back there, but that's a long story we can tell later" Gregory said as he tended pulled something out of his backpack and soon put Roxy's eyes into Freddy's head.

After a few seconds, they began moving around and Freddy soon said "I can see again! Gregory, you got me new eyes! Where did you find these?"

"They're Roxy's eyes," Gregory said

"R-Roxy's eyes!? You took Roxy's eyes, Gregory?" Freddy said, with worry in his voice, as well as a slight amount of anger. Gregory scratched his head, and soon said "Well, I did, after she had an encounter with her Shadow counterpart"

"Is she okay?" Freddy said, and Gregory said, "Let's just say we won't have to worry about her anymore..."

Freddy then looked a little sad, and soon said "Roxy... you crazy, bad wolf..."

"Attention: New Eyes Installed. Animatronic is now ready for release" said an automated voice, and the restraints that held Freddy in place went loose and opened, releasing Freddy from his constraints. Freddy soon got out of his repair bed and looked at his bare endoskeleton hands, "Still missing hands" Freddy said, and Gregory then said "Then we should steal the hands from a similar-sized animatronic"

"Now hold on a second, Gregory, didn't I have this discussion with you after you put Chica's voicebox in me?" Freddy said, and Gregory soon said "Im sorry, I just... thought I could use them since Roxy won't be needing them *under breath* in hell..."

"I know, but these parts belong to my friends, I know they may have done bad things to you, me, and all the other kids here, but that still doesn't give you the right to take their parts, even if they're decommissioned," Freddy said, and Gregory looked down and said, "Yeah, I know, I have no rights at all, not even the right to live..."

"Now now, superstar, don't talk like that!" Freddy said, patting Gregory on his head, however, Gregory shoved his hand away and said "Who are we kidding, Fred? Something will happen that will separate us, watch! Shadow Roxy is gonna come"

He looked around the room, expecting Shadow Roxy to come from the vents and come after them, however, there was nothing. "Okay, well... Chica is gonna come because that's how this works!" Gregory, just like before, was waiting for Chica to come out wherever and attack them, however, nothing came.

"Gregory-" Freddy said, "Agh! Now nothing's happening!? Who is making these happen?! What kind of sick games are these?! How does something happen every time we get reunited, something happens, but now nothing is happening! Why? Why are the gods playing these games? I'll tell you why?! I don't have the right to live, and THEY ARE TRYING TO-" Gregory ranted, and it was clear to Freddy all the experiences here are starting to affect Gregory's sanity.