Chapter 10 : The Death Roll

Gregory explained what happened to him in his little dizzy spell the best he could, everything from the purple environment, to him getting attacked by the glamrocks. He spoke heavily about Gltichtrap, for he seemed to be the most essential part of the vision, for it seemed like he caused it. Gregory talked about how Glitchtrap wants his soul remnant and spoke very highly of this energy, it seemed like he was a ghost who manifested as some AI abomination that wished to be free.

He even said Freddy might know who this Glitchtrap is, and Freddy claims he doesn't know who this glitchtrap is, or has ever heard of him. Neither did Vanessa, but she theorized that maybe this Glitchtrap is the "Master" that Vanny spoke about in her logs, and if it's the virus making the animatronics act haywire, then there's a possibility that if they destroy it, then they will make the glamrocks non-aggressive. Gregory didn't like the sound of this, for he says this means that they have 2 things to destroy before they leave the plex.

Gregory soon said "The glamrocks, Chica, Roxy, and Monty, said that even if I do leave, they will find me outside the pizzaplex, even if we destroyed them" he then pulled his knees to his chest, "Why is it always me? I just want to be left alone" with some tears in his eyes.

"Hey hey, it's okay" Vanessa said, sitting next to Gregory and putting her arm around him. "They're just trying to scare you, that's all. They won't get you, not as long as we're here for you, Gregory"

"That's right, Superstar. You're safe with us, that's a promise" Freddy said, placing his hand on Gregory's shoulder. The boy soon looked up at his parental guardians, and soon wiped away his tears, and said "Thank you"

"Your welcome, now all we need is a plan," Vanessa said, and Violet soon said, "We need to destroy both Glitchtrap and Shadow Roxy, how are we gonna do both?"

"Yeah, we don't even know how to destroy glitchtrap" Gregory said

"If this Glitchtrap wants Gregory's remnant to revive himself, that means he has a body somewhere. As far as we know, this body is not some intangible black smoke mass, like Shadow Roxy, it's a body like those metalheads, or like us. Which makes destroying it so much easier!" Vanessa said.

"Vanessa is correct, but we need to find this body first" Freddy said, "Yeah, my guess is it's somewhere in the depths of the Pizzaplex" Vanessa said.

"Maybe it's in that trash maze, where Shadow Roxy chased me," Gregory said, "Yeah, that place does seem a place to hide a body" Vanessa commented

"Alright we got a place to look, but what about the endos?" Violet asked

"What about them?" Gregory asked.

"If Glitchtrap is the source, then those endos will probably be guarding his den," Violet said

"If that's true, then we should check the sewer security cameras, thankfully I know where the nearest office is," Vanessa said

"Where?" Gregory said

"It's the one down in the utility tunnels, it's not that far from here. Should take me around 5 minutes to get there" Vanessa said.

"Alright, we'll come with you," Gregory said, but Vanessa said "No, you guys stay here. We don't know what's down there, we don't wanna put y'all in danger again. I'll go on my own"

"Vanessa, shouldn't I come with?" Freddy said, and Vanessa said "No Freddy. I need you to protect the kids"

Freddy looked at them and saw how concerned Gregory looked, looking like he doesn't want her to go alone. Vanessa soon noticed this, and she placed a hand on Gregory's shoulder and said "Don't worry, little guy, I'll only be gone for like 10 or so minutes"