A New Dawn

Izuku steps out of his room, ready for school. He walks down the stairs and grabs a bagel from the fridge. He places it in the toaster as K pops up beside him.

"So tell me again why can't your parents drive you to school." K asks, crossing her arms before Izuku starts cooking his Bagel.

"I said you'll see." Izuku says, walking over to his parents and sister sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Mom, dad, I made an advanced AI system to destroy the world." Izuku says, acting scared.

"Not now, Izuku, we're busy." His father says before taking a sip of coffee.

"Damn." K mumbles before disappearing. "What's their deal?" She asks this time in Izuku's head.

"It's because I'm quirkless. Apparently, if you don't have one, you're a freak of nature." Izuku explains, returning to the kitchen.

"It's actually why I created you." he explains, spreading cream cheese on his bagel.

"What do you mean?" K asks, appearing again.

"Well, I don't have a quirk. That means I need help to become a hero. that's where you come in, you'll help me become the greatest hero." Izuku responds with a massive smile before taking a bite of his bagel.

"Sounds like a four year old planned that." K sassed, crossing her arms.

"Hey, I don't remember programming you to be mean." Izuku says before finishing his bagel.

"I'm self-taught." K says with a sly smirk.

"Well, keep teaching yourself things. It's time to go to school." Izuku says, grabbing his jacket and backpack before walking out the front door.

AT THE FRONT GATES

Izuku walks beside the school's gate and sees multiple kids walking into the all of them differing in appearance one with wings another with a long neck there are girls with rocks for hands and another that looked relatively normal, she had brown hair and a permanent blush on her face.

"Your heart rates elevated when you looked at that girl." K informs.

"W-what?" Izuku asks, snapping out of his trance.

"Oh, does something have a crush? You should talk to her." K pushes.

"N-no, I c-can't do that." he stutters walking into the school

"Why not?"

"Because if I talk to anyone here, they'll beat me up. They already think I'm crazy enough talking to you."

"Everyone here bullies you?"

"Everyone but that girl." Izuku says, walking into the classroom.

During lunch, Izuku explains to K how every day the kids of his school would bully him, including his sister and his old friends Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and Izumi Yagi

He also explains to her how his parents neglect him. They leave him the scraps of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They clearly don't take him to school the just.

Forgot he existed.

When school finished, Izuku took his regular route, but that was a mistake, and he ran into his old friends or his personal bullies.

"Oi Deku, you forgot your daily beating!" Katsuki, the youngest child of the Bakugo family, has short spiky blonde hair and an angry expression on his face. He says popping explosions in his hands.

His sister Katsumi has long brown hair and a little less anger than her younger brother. She had a thermite pouring out of her hands, burning the grass below.