Heroic Reunion

TEACHERS OBSERVATION ROOM

All the teachers of UA beside Present Mic gather in their observation room, ready to watch the recommended students, while Mic lets the other students know what they're in for.

The door behind them opens, and they all turn to see Gran Torino waddling in with a smug look on his face.

"Gran Torino, I haven't seen you here in years. What's with the surprise visit." Principle Nezu asked, knowing that the old man hadn't been in the same room as Toshinori and Inko since Izuku left.

"Well, you have been spamming me with invites to recommend students, and I finally decided to recommend one." He replied before sitting in an open seat, not even sparing a glance at the neglectful duo in the room.

"And that is?" Torino hands over the paperwork as Izuku walks into camera range.

"Ah Spider-Man or how we would know him Izuku Midoriya, ex son of Toshinori and Inko Yagi." Nezu reads from the file with a shit eating grin.

Everyone in the room turns toward them, but they never take their eyes off the big screen in the middle of the room.

Seeing their son that ran away all grown up and with powers none the less baffled them.

"Wait, did you say Spider-Man?" Toshinori asked, knowing that Spider-Man completely kicked their ass and now knowing that he's Izuku..." well, he doesn't know how to feel.

"Yes, I did, and I know you tried to recommend Spider-Man a few months ago. It must suck knowing that you were in such close contact with your son only for him to reject you." Nezu laughs at them.

NOW WITH IZUKU

As Izuku walked into the he instantly recognized 2 people in the room Shoto and Katsumi, and a few others that he didn't recognize.

"Hey guys, long time no see!" He shouts as he speeds over, surprising K and the teachers watching.

"Deku?" Katsumi whispers to herself as Izuku walks up.

"Wow, you guys really grew. Nice emo look shoto. Wow, you really let yourself go. Katsumi got some extra blubber, huh?" He laughs as the others stare on completely dumbstruck.

Before anyone could respond, the hero Midnight walks into the room, catching everyone's attention.

"Alright, kids, I've got a question for you, and all of you must answer truthfully." They all stand at attention awaiting for her to call on them.

"You, why do you want to be a hero?" She asked a girl with long black hair and very expensive clothes.

"Oh! Uh, my mother believes that it's what's best for me, but I'd still like to help out where I can." She said with a flustered smile, not expecting to be called on first.

Midnight asked the kid next to the first one, and he clearly chose the wrong answer because she sent him home on the spot.

She kept going down the line, kicking out a few more kids but keeping some until it finally got to Izuku.

"And you?"

"I go by a saying that's been carrying me for the past five years of my life and that's 'with great power comes great responsibility' I wanna be a hero to protect those who can't protect themselves, too be there for them in their darkest hour and I am talking too much." He finishes as Midnight chuckles.

"It's ok kid, now you," she responds before pointing to Todoroki.

"I'm just trying to prove my old man wrong."