iii - lil peep

chapter three
lil peep

STAR SHOPPING - SHANE HAWKINS.
third person pov!
tw: blood / injuries!

——— AT THE END of the day, Fletcher and Wyatt exchanged numbers with Dave and Taylor. Regan climbed back into the car, popping her AirPod's in and turning on her playlist.

a message popped up on her home screen 10 minutes into the ride.

unknown

hey regan it's venus 🫶🫶

VENUS MI AMOR!!!

wyatt or fletcher?

it was fletcher

honestly thanking him i forgot to ask for
your number but omg hi

'unknown' has been renamed 'V 🫶'

oh and i'm adding u to a gc really
quickly ‼️‼️

regan has been added to 'dear lord'

unknown
who is this

V 🫶
this is regan she's amazing and super
funny

unknown
hi regan it's shane :D

regan changed 'unknown' to 'shane :)'

unknown
oh i'm idylla but you can call my dyl
or dylla i don't rlly mind :))

regan changed 'unknown' to 'idyllaaa'

unknown
i'm theodore but everyone calls me
theo obvi

regan changed 'unknown' to 'theo!!'

regan
nice to meet u guys and hi shane :))

theo!!
tell us abt urself regan

regan
oh

im 16 and an aries and my brothers r in
the band 'the garden' and i know how to
skate, paint, and i like reading??

oh and

people called me reg or reggie and ann
but idrc abt nicknames anymore

but i like lil peep, $uicideboy$, the
neighborhood, deftones, steve lacy, the
garden (not bc of my brothers) and ig
chase atlantic

idyllaaa
YOU LIKE PEEP? FAV SONG??

regan
UH BEAMER BOY OR GHOST GIRL

OR GIRLS

theo!!
wait ur brothers r the garden...

i'm like their biggest fan 😧

regan
bro. no. stop.

have u heard chainsaw at the door?

or this could build us a home?

theo!!
YA??? THEYRE MY FAVS

shane :)
we get it u guys have a lot in common
but can we hangout

idyllaaa
yeah send reggie the address

V 🫶
i did dw

meet u guys there

theo!!
yayaya

——— REGAN PULLED HERSELF from her bed and to her closet, grabbing out a pair of khaki cargo pants and a white lace crop top, pairing it with a off white zip-up sweater.

typing her shoes and shoving her phone, AirPods, and wallet into pockets, she rushed down the stairs - almost tripping - and grabbing her board.

" hey, Wyatt, i'm going out, i'll be back soon. if i'm not i'll let you know where i am. " she announced to her brother, he nodded and waved goodbye to her as she skated to the park.

Cocaine Sunday by Eyedress began to play as soon as she began her decent, she knew where this park was since it was a skate park basically right next to it.

she skated quietly, feeling the pavement beneath her wheels as she flew through the suburban streets of her neighborhood.

the wind pushed through her hair when she moved, reasonably since it was October. her clothes stuck against her skin from the wind pressure, she neared the park to find no one. not a single person.

so she went to the skate park.

the park was empty, giving her the space to attempt a 900.

what's a 900? a 900 is basically going on a big ramp, spin two and a half rotations and land it. Tony Hawk came up with it, so why not try it?

starting by just dropping down effortlessly, she kicked once more before flying up the big ramp, spinning.

one spin, one and a half - BOOM! she hit the ground, busting up her elbow and knee. " fuck! " she cursed out, standing up and getting ready to go again.

one spin, one and a half, two spins, two and a half, land it c'mon! but she didn't, landing oh her board wrong and busting her shit - more specifically, her lip and nose.

" jesus fuck, Regan! you're gonna kill yourself eventually. " Venus' voice exclaimed, making Regan laugh and wipe away the blood.

" one more try. " she muttered to herself, dropping down and kicking off. going up the opposite ramp, going back down, kicking off, and going up the big ramp.

one, one and a half, two, two and a half, LANDED IT! she landed it. " fuck! shit! i did it! " she smiled, cheering for herself while Venus, Theodore, Shane, and Idylla stared wide eyed at the bloody girl.

blood trickled down her chin from her nose and lip.

" i'm fine guys, calm down. it happens all the time. i've been at this trick for two years. " she explained, walking up to the group with her board in hand.

Shane reached forward and cupped Regans face in his hands, inspecting her wounds. using his thumb to nimbly wipe away the blood on her lips, chin, and nose.

she smiled at him before they all walked to the park. Regan set her board down and ran to the swings.

" Venus! push me! " she called, Venus giggled but nonetheless, ran to Regan and pushed her. sending her higher up into the air.

Shane couldn't help but admire her from his spot beside Idylla and Theodore. the two caught on and smirked, hatching a plan in their minds.

mars says
lived loved laughed