viii - confessions of her

chapter eight
confessions of her

STAR SHOPPING - SHANE HAWKINS.
third person pov!
tw: mentions of blood + injuries, mental
illness issues, and childhood trauma!

——— HIS EYES RAN along her bleeding figure, helplessness is all he felt. what was he bound to do? she remained silent as she cradled her head in her hands. the blood dripped down her limbs.

finally, Shane felt himself begin to move forwards. finally moving to sit beside her. "i don't wanna be like this." she mumbled, feeling the tears rack up against her waterline.

nothing was said, nothing bad to be said. Shane carefully wrapped his arms around Regan and held her tight.

"i get it." Shane mumbled.

"no. no you don't, you don't get it. you... y-you don't un-underst-stand what it was l-like t-to be p-pushed behind y-your siblings for — for years! i-i... i just wanna feel important." she snapped, pushing him away and letting her head fall against her knees.

"for years it was always about Fletcher and Wyatt. never Regan, never fucking Regan. because Fletch and Wy got famous and i was the deadbeat daughter who couldn't do anything. you don't know what i had to endure my entire childhood. before Fletch and Wy found out. it was horrible, you don't get it." she whimpered, tears falling at once.

"what happened?" his voice broke the silence.

"abuse, it was fucking abuse. you know how many times i returned home in police cars from running away? three years ago i finally moved in with Fletch and Wy, that year was the year i'd ran away, but the police saw what had been happening to me." her voice sounded pained.

mars says
I HATE ENDING CHAPTEDS
SO SHORTLY BUT IDK WHAT TO
ADD