v - school drool

chapter five
school drool

STAR SHOPPING - SHANE HAWKINS.
third person pov!
tw: mentions of weed/smoking/
being high in public!

——— TWO DAYS AGO, Shane slept over at Regans house. two fucking days ago, Regan swore she'd never been more in love.

today? todays Monday. mother-fucking Monday, quite frankly meaning that Regan would have to go to school knowing that she knows who Shane Hawkins is.

peeling her eyes open to glance at the alarm clock, she noticed it was 4:28am. meaning she had an hour to get ready and then she had to skate to school.

she firstly reached into her dresser and picked out her weed stash, lighting a blunt and finding clean clothes to wear. sure she was sixteen and shouldn't be smoking, but she just found it relaxing.

she wasn't addicted, and she sure as hell didn't plan on getting addicted anytime soon.

dear lord

V 🫶
anyone wanna walk to school with me?
i don't wanna go alone 😧

regan
sure but i just finished smoking so i'll
get dressed and walk over to ur place
soon

but i have to leave my skateboard there
because my brothers think i'm skating

shane :)
i'll walk with u guys

theo!!
me and idylla will join u guys but
our mom doesn't know

V 🫶
YA!! hurry up and get ready i don't
wanna be late

regan
literally just left my house calm down
being late isn't that bad

shane :)
ur only saying that because you have
more tardies and absences than anyone
in the school could POSSIBLY have

V 🫶
jfc how many do you have??

regan
last time i checked it was 65 tardies
and 72 absences but it could've gone
up recently 😧

shane :)
you gotta fix that

V 🫶
can you slow pokes hurry up? reggie's
already here and schools starting in an
hour

shane :)
i'm literally passing ur neighbors rn

V 🫶
idylla?? theo?? wya??

theo!!
we just left

shane :)
epic

——— THEY WERE ON time to school, everyone split up. Regan, Shane, and Venus went to their lockers before meeting up at Regans locker and leaving to class.

but before that was possible, Regan had to fix up her hair quickly. it was certainly windy outside.

Shane was once more admiring her. the way her hair suited her perfectly. he couldn't help but notice the red tint to her regularly beautiful green eyes.

" are you high, Reggie? " he whispered, Venus had already began her way to class while Shane waited for Regan.

" why wouldn't i be? " she giggled, taking out eye drops and wiggling them before him and dropping them into her eyes.

" i'm heading to class, see you soon - i'll save you a seat. " Shane mumbled, about to walk off.

Regan smiled and nodded - kissing his cheek and turning back to her locker. Shane's face turned red out of shock, he couldn't stop smiling and feeling accomplished.

one of the hottest girls kissed him on the cheek. if he could go back and relive it, he would. he'd do anything for that to happen again. literally anything.

" finally, what took so long? Regs gonna be late. " Venus whispered, there was a spot next to Shane that they were saving for her anyways.

" she's taking her sweet time, " he started, leaning in closer to whisper the next part, " she's high. " he whispered as soon as they were pretty close. Venus just sighed and mumbled 'knew it' before turning back to writing whatever she was.

finally Regan walked through the classroom door, tardy slip in hand with the excuse of "feminine problems". a smirk on her lips as she walked to the seat beside Shane, smiling to him and Venus before turning her attention to the teacher.

mars says
short chap but idk what else
to do with this chap anyways