Pudding Face

We had eight periods in total, something that I had learned previously from last year. I hated coming late, Jenna always told me at what time I'd come, it made me feel uncomfortable. But this year, everything was gonna change, I was going to make more friends and most importantly come early.

It was almost lunchtime, I couldn't wait to see Jenna and told her all about my classes. I waited in the cafeteria as I had made my own lunch last night. It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cut into two perfect triangles. In a smaller compartment of my lunchbox lay the emerald colored grapes, some crackers to the left of them. As for dessert, a little container of pudding.

Jenna loved pudding, so of course I asked her if she wanted it, she said yes.

"How was your fourth period ?" I ask her as she stuffs her mouth with pudding.

"It was amazing" she says with her mouth still filled with pudding.

I give her a slight smile, she notices but doesn't say a thing about it.

Surprisingly the rest of the day was fine, sadly I didn't have Jenna last period I had to hunt her down, so we could walk out together.

That night, I was so tired, I felt sick.

I checked my phone one last time, before turning off my flower night light.

I stared at my star-covered roof, possibly thinking about the things that I've said today that I regret.

I wanna do this thing we're it's the main story, then at the bottom of the chapter I add a special bit about a book I want to write. Specials might change depending on how inspired I am, I will title the specials. When the first chapter is fully up, if people comment on it, I'll upload weekly, hopefully.

"Special"   "My Favorite Halloween"

October 3, 1986 my webcomic has been on hiatus for at least two weeks and I still couldn't think about anything to update my webcomic on.

Just a year ago, I was given the opportunity to write and illustrate my webcomic with the help of my friend Jaylyn. I decided to go to a bookstore to hopefully get some inspiration. Jaylyn only agreed to come if we stopped by the cafe, with the yummy pumpkin pie or to talk to that "fine" librarian. We call him smiley guy, because he's always smiling.

I watch Jaylyn talk to the librarian, while I pick up a book from a book shelf, "Your my Only" by Jada Jones. Her books were beyond amazing, it should surely inspire me. My peaceful reading was interrupted by a girl whisper screaming to someone, a shelf away from me,

I tried to not listen in, but I couldn't help it.