Weak

Cheyenne found herself pinned to the wall by her neck. Her legs dangling in the air while the firm gripped Gojo watched her struggle. His head resisting in his right palm as it rested against the wall with a smirk on his face.

"Hmmm lemme see, where were we?" He teased as his hand flexed around her neck. She glared and he chuckled leaning in to lick and bite at her neck. "Don't give me that look sweet pea, breath play is second on your kink list."

He pulled back winking at her before readjusted his hand and putting on a more serious face. He was acting as though he were putting on a play for her eyes only. However she could see her previous insult had indeed hit a spot.

"Take it back."

He loosened his grip enough for her to speak and her hands cling to his arm to hold herself up.

"No," her voice strained out. "While I'm at it you know who else is better than you?"

He sighed use to this game.

"Lemme guess. Nanami and Geto, how many points do I win now that I guessed it right? Plus, to be fair Nanami's ass is exquisite and Geto has long flowing locks I could just choke myself with. I would definitely fuck," he joked smirking at her thinking he won.

She smirked at him licking her lips before she began to speak.

"You are so right about Nanami's ass," she started, staring out into space as though she were seeing it somewhere in her memories. "I remember wrapping my legs around him while he fucked me like he was working overtime. I reached down and groped his nice plumped ass pushing him deeper into me and cumming like I never came before." She squeezed her eyes shut and moaned a bit.

He completely removed his hand from her neck and she fell to the floor yelping in surprise. However her words of complaint stilled on her tongue as she saw the expression on his face. His cheeks flushed and were lightly dusted red, his eyes already blue as ice left a chill all over her body. They were cold and hard as he stared down at her with the look of man who can and has killed.

Normally this would deter her from pressing him any further but Cheyenne was determined to win this fight.

"You were also right about Geto's long black silky hair. He let me pull it while I rode his dick into oblivion," I remember him asking me if Gojo could make a monkey dance like this," she chuckled. "Of course you could never because you're so we-"

"Be. Very. Careful what you say next my love."

His voice was anything but cheery and he reached down to stroke her cheek tougher than needed. He helped her to her feet and pressed her slowly to the wall once more.

"You were supposed to be here at six," Cheyenne whispered as she glared into his eyes.

"I was out saving the world, our world, the one that you get to live problem free in because of me," he gloated.

"It's our three year anniversary!" She shouted angry again, "you've been late all three years! You promised this time you would make it! So go ahead and tell me who you're fucking now!"

He rolled his eyes.

"You don't know how to be happy do you?" He poked.

"You don't know how to keep your dick on your pants!"

"Says the one who just admitted to fucking two of my friends."

"A man whore has no business telling me what to do with my pussy. You know who would never treat me this way? Kakashi. I should of given him the chance when he asked, instead I turned him down for a knock off version who wears a blindfold to make himself feel more superior!"

He grabbed her face and slammed her back against the wall this time leaving a dent with her body. Heat pooled in her lower stomach and she became irritated by being turned on by his rough handling of her as she wasn't finished being mad at him.

"That ninja wish he was me," he said in a low voice into her ear.

"Ninja sound real close to n-"

"I could wipe him out with a snap of my fingers. Say his name again and I'll erase his existence from this world, you won't even remember his fucking name."

Her breathing picked up and she found herself growing wet. As if sensing this his fingers slipped between her legs and stroked her wet panties.

"Now that I have your attention. I wasn't fucking anyone, I was killing curses with the boys."

"If that's true, then you're getting slower my dear. It usually takes you twenty minutes top and you've been gone three hours. Don't tell me you're getting slower, weaker."

His breath hitched from her words. Words that he could barely comprehend unless he was using them to describe someone else. He stared ahead at the wall almost in complete shock that she even found the strength to use them.

"Say that again."

She froze hardly recognizing his voice but refusing to back down.

"Weak." She repeated. "Yowai Mo."

After several beats he tossed her onto the bed and took several pics of her with his phone before she could even blink.

"I'm saving these for our next anniversary sweet pea. So you can remember the moment you fucked up."