Thirteen

Bill and I ran back toward the kitchen to see Eddie yelling at Richie to stay away. Richie, for some reason, wanted to snap Eddie's broken arm back into place. I'm not gonna lie, if this wasn't a life-or-death situation, then I would be laughing my ass off right now.

"No! No!" Eddie yelled.

"I'm gonna snap your arm into place," Richie said.

Eddie glared at him. "Rich, do not fucking touch me."

"Ok, one -"

"Do not touch me!"

"-two -"

I shook my head. "Richie, you're just going to make it worst!"

"-three."

Richie ignored both of us and snapped Eddie's arm in the wrong direction. We all screamed at the newly odd angle along with the loud sound of Eddie's bones cracking.

"What the fuck did I just say?!" I shouted as Eddie screamed bloody murder. I carefully grabbed Eddie and pulled him up as we all bolted for the exit. I don't want to be in this place any longer than the rest of them.

"Holy shit!" Mike shouted as we were greeted by Eddie's manipulative mother.

She grabbed her son and pointed at all of us. "You. You did this," she snapped. She dragged Eddie toward her car. "You know how delicate he is."

"We didn't do shit to him. We were attacked," I argued.

"Don't try and blame anyone else," she sneered. "You are the adult here, Jenny. I could have you arrested for child endangerment. Especially having that little dirty slut Miss Marsh around him. I'm sure she's picked up a few tricks from you." She looked at my outfit. "Cover yourself up. There are children present."

I felt my eye twitch. "You're calling me a slut? You? Derry's least attractive woman? I'm sorry if no other guy is looking your way because you like to dress up as holiday ham. I spend more time with your son than you do because you want to sit on your lazy ass and shove your Grinch-looking face with a pound cake." I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "And child endangerment? Really? The only one who should be calling the cops is me for all the bullshit you're putting Eddie through. I'm sure they'll love to know that you've been faking all of his -"

Smack!

"Mom!"

"Jenny!"

"Jenny!"

"Jenny!"

"Jenny!"

I felt a stinging sensation against my cheek. My hand flew up and touched the small cut she gave me from her nails. Oh, I wanna punch this bitch so bad but I gotta show Bill that violence isn't the answer to everything. Although, after what happened inside and being tongue fucked by the clown, I'm feeling a bit petty.

"Nice going, you dumb bitch,"  I chuckled. "Now I got your dumbass for child abuse because I'm still 17, I'm not a legal adult yet. Or maybe I should go to my parents and explain what happened. I'm sure they'll love to hear how you put your disgusting hands on their daughter."

Mrs. K laughed at my threat. "Oh, like they'll take your word over mine. I've even got Eddie as proof of your recklessness."

I tilted my head to the side. "Oh, really." I took a deep breath before I felt tears prick my eyes. "I don't know what happened. We were telling Mrs. K we were attacked but she thought we were lying. Then she threatened to call the cops on me after she called me a slut and slapped me in front of Bill and his friends." I blinked them away. "And you just gave me the proof I need, so great job, Mrs. K."