Six

I held my hands out once Bill, Eddie, Stanley, the girl, and I were around the corner.

"Hurry, give me the water," I rushed out. Stanley looked at me confusingly before throwing me a water bottle. I quickly unscrewed it before dumping some on my arms. I could still feel Mr. Keene's lingering eyes on me. I feel grossed out. I need to boil myself...maybe add some holy water to the mix. "That is the last time I seduce that old pervert for you guys."

Richie scrunched up his nose in disgust. "You showed Mr. Keene your boobs?" he asked as Eddie went to clean Ben. "Can we see them?"

I gave Richie and annoyed look. "I didn't show that old fart my boobs."

He still grinned. "Can we see them anyway?"

"Ask me that again in ten years."

"Come on, you're telling me you won't let a curious boy take a quick peek at the goods?"

"No."

"Guy, I need to focus right now," Eddie interrupted our banter.

"You need to focus?" Richie asked.

"Yeah, can you go get me something?"

I grabbed the alcohol and the clean gauzed from Bill before gently shoving Eddie out of the way. "You're just spreading the dirt into the wound. It's going to get infected."

"Well, excuse me if not all of us are giant book worms?"

"Better a giant book worm than a momma's boy," I retorted as I started to clean Ben's wound. I held the alcohol over. "Heads up, this is going to sting like a lot."

I poured some and Ben already started to groan while he clenched his shirt. He flinched a little bit so more blood started to come out.

"Oh, God, he's bleeding. Oh, my God!" Stanley panicked.

My eyes widened before I quickly cleaned the wound again. I grabbed a few more gauzes before covering the wound and taping it.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the Band-Aids," Richie suggested.

"It's just a cut. It's not like he got bit by a radioactive spider," I retorted.

"How cool would it be if he did?"

I gave him an irritated look. "And how cool would it be if he...I don't know...die from it?" I replied sarcastically with a bit of annoyance.

Suddenly, that girl from the store came up to us. "Are you ok? That looks like it hurts," she wondered as she looked at Ben.

Ben sat up straighter. "Oh. No, I'm good. I just fell."

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers," Richie clarified.

Bill stuttered, "Shut it, Richie."

"Why? It's the truth."

"Do I need to have a talk with that douchebag?" I asked with my arms crossed. "This isn't the first time he's picking on you guys."

"Oh, please, if you talk to him he's going to have a massive boner and probably show you."

"And that's when I'll take his stupid knife and cut it off."

The girl nodded in amusement. "I'll pay money to see that."

"I'll even send it to you so you can throw it in the sewers..." I trailed off, not knowing the girl's name.

"Beverly," Bill answered. "This  - This is Beverly." He had a small smile on his face as he looked at the girl. "Beverly, this is my s - sister, Jenny."

"Nice to meet you," Beverly said. "Thanks for the tampons."

"No problem," I smiled.

"I gotta get going. Maybe I'll see you guys around."

"Oh, um, J - Jenny's heading off to college in a few weeks," Bill rushed out. "We were gonna go to the - the quarry tomorrow to spend time with her if you wanna come."

I see the pink hue coming up on his cheeks. Awe, does my baby brother have a crush? Good for him. And Beverly isn't a stuck up bitch, so double the points.

Beverly smiled. "Good to know. Thanks."

And then she left.

Eddie immediately shot up from the ground wiping his hands off from the dirt while Stanley glared at Richie. "Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her," he scolded.

Eddie agreed. "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did."

What did she do?

"What'd she do?" Ben questioned, unmasking my thoughts.

"More like who'd she do?" Richie corrected. "From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang."

"That's not saying much," Stanley commented. That's a good one.

Then I put two and two together. I held my hand up and went, "Woah, woah, woah. You're telling me a sweet girl like Beverly had sex with that disgusting Bowers bitch."

"They're just rumors," Bill reassured me. Aw, look at my brother standing up for his crush.

"Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade," Richie continued. "They kissed in the school play." Stanley gave Bill a teasing grin while I wrapped my arm around him. "The reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion." Richie clapped his hands together and said in a bad British accent, "Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention." He slapped my ass and pushed me towards Ben. "Get in there, Dr. Big Tits. Come on, fix him up. Let him suckle on your nipple for the milk to heal him."

"Oh, yeah," I replied sarcastically. "And while I'm at it, why don't you squirt some of your semen on him to cleanse the wound. Then you could rub it."

"That's disgusting," Eddie said.

I shrugged. "Sorry, I thought we were saying shit that's never going to happen."