Halloween day.. (Chapter 5)

Yes, this IS apart of the story but you dont need to read it if not wanting to read this though it has some spicy stuff so i would recommend reading AND I KNOW ITS PAST HALLOWEEN this was gonna go out before halloween but i did not finish so sorry..
     Love ya~

         It was a day like any other but..it was halloween! you got a choice to go to work or stay...Of course go to work..to see sunrise(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)and you had nothing to do as you do your morning routine you put on your halloween costume(your choice) then you get in your car and drive off

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

As you stood infront of the daycare you go through the big wooden doors and a few minutes later you are being picked up by the 6 foot robot.

Sun-Helllooooo y/n! what are you doing here??

Y/n- Well i had nothing to do so i thought i would come here to cure my boredom i guess.

Sun started spining you around in the air giggling. You were getting dizzy so you asked him to put you down. He obeyed obidently and set you down, He was like a dog and would obey what you asked of him. And he was pretty clingy.

Sun- Sooo whatcha wanna do sunbeam?? Oohh! We can colour, paint, play with glitter glue!-

He kept rammbling about random stuff and you cut him off after a good 1 minute of him rammbling.

Y/n- Okay! How about you pick? okay? you choose what we do.

Sun seemed stunned, and started squealing like a little girl and hugged you...tightly.

Y/n- Sunny..y-your squizing m-me too t-tig-ght..

Sun lets go and starts apologizing...A lot.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

After hanging with sun you had to go home..sadly, after finally getting sun off you because he would not let you go not wanting you to leave, you had to force him to.
    when you get home you get ready for bed..tomorrow was gonna be another day....

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*
Sorry yall i dont post a lot im just so lazy..anyways hope you have a good day/night.
~Love ya <3 ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ